Topic locked

Churiel/Tajendi II

Wed 27. Jul 2011, 18:46

Since I still search for my Char'esh's Ire to complete the Minstrel temp I decided to ask here again for people who are interested to continue with Churiel raids (maybe some other bosses from time to time as well).
We already started in the past with some nearly fix people (Macro, Sandro, Pablo, Moe, Niels, me and some others from time to time) and split up the needed drops to the ones who need and sold the rest and split up the money.

I hope there are some people to join here as well, because Tajendi II can be quite fun with some TS and we get some stuff to template our chars as well, for the time where there is no RvR action it is a very good alternative action. Pls sign here, so we can create a pool of people who are taking part and maybe list how often the people did and what they got to keep the drop splitup as fair as possible. :)

List
Rico
Pablo
Marco
Sandro
Knuti

Wed 27. Jul 2011, 18:46

Re: Churiel/Tajendi II

Wed 27. Jul 2011, 19:00

as i said two times before get ban, i can help.

Thu 28. Jul 2011, 15:49

Would be also up for some raids...but cant stay the whole night as some others! :D

Thu 28. Jul 2011, 16:45

better then get zerged by 5fg and log out

Fri 29. Jul 2011, 02:14

I'm up :)
caba still 50 matter specced or merc and now pala aswell

Fri 29. Jul 2011, 08:28

i help aswell

Fri 29. Jul 2011, 08:39

We can do like this:

Afternoon/Evening (for me means 5-6pm): Tears Farm or other easy stuff (need 3ppl for water & earth and 5 for Fire)

Night (means for me 10-11pm) or too much zerg in emain: Sortrom/Churiel or Boss Run

Is only an idea, but i'm sure that u guys already have something better in your mind.

Mon 1. Aug 2011, 07:23

i'll follow Lyon's thought. i think we are able to do that. And will be a great help anyway for all our low lvl toons or wip toon...
Topic locked

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz