Write comments

End of Trial Membership

Sun 3. Mar 2013, 00:58

After playing with the 2 Daniels, Michael and Spyros in emain i want to let you know that i am looking forward for more runs with you guys and i hope u bring some new motivation and determination into the guild ;) From what i have seen there seems to be great potential incoming. Lets hope u will have a longer role in this game and guild ;)

That goes to Michael (Lasz), Daniel (Mendath), Daniel (Seraaphab) and Spyros (Artemix)

WELCOME!!

This also means u can use our guildcrafters now and log our hib guild chars. For data just send me. Ofc the data is only for guildmembers and when i say only i mean it. I dont think anyone will fuck around with that but its not worth it anyway. Everything someone steals from us, we will get back easily.. knowing GMs for to long - the thief however will not enter this server anymore:P

Sun 3. Mar 2013, 00:58

Re: End of Trial Membership

Sun 3. Mar 2013, 13:37

Mark and Trishin sitting in a tree... ;)
And Welcome :D

Mon 4. Mar 2013, 11:03

Dear Mark,

I just returned from Vienna some mins ago. Daniel told me about that topic yesterday evening, so i already knew about it.
Thanks a lot for believing in us. We will show our appreciation about that with many, many RPs for Rare =)

Mon 4. Mar 2013, 12:47

Hey Mark,

also i want to thank you 4 the really good news!

Thanks at all 4 the great help. And i am sure we will have much fun by killing all others :) and hold Rare at top of the LWRP list.

Fri 8. Mar 2013, 11:26

Great news and thx...i feel like a padawan that is ready to pass harder tests so as to become a jedy ;p...

For what considering the accounts i would like to say that from side i would like to stay out...allthough i saw what Mark said on abusing accounts etc...you have to forgive me but its in my nature not to handle with thins that belong to me^^...i know i am strange :D
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz