Write comments

Re: Hib gameplay commentary

Tue 18. Jun 2013, 01:25

So today was a good example of how the setup can work well. There was only 1 group that had a legit inc where they were beating us before a 2nd group added and it was our own fault for not coordinating the kite correctly when they SoSed through us (in mid).

I would say that we need to get someone who is going to commit to playing bard in this role, if we don't already have someone for this spot. I noticed that Innotor is our bard nearly ever single day, and while this works out, I feel like we could improve (innotor does seem to be improving his play with us too) more with (a) dedicated guildy(ies), but also, we could get our bard SoS2 (and its nice that innotor has this) which will be a very important RA to have in the future as it is a counter to a lot of things that can hurt us greatly.

Lastly, I would say we need to frapse more fights. Especially when we beat Prime :D

Tue 18. Jun 2013, 01:25

Tue 18. Jun 2013, 07:41

Oh jeah, i need to fraps alot more, but with the lags yesterday i didnt wanna bother. I was talking with Inotor before we started, telling him to try be more sneaky and cc+rupt the enemy backlines a bit more while engaging them from the sides instead of always engaging frontal. I actually think he tried to do that but i have to say i didnt keep an eye on him during the fights. Atleast i can say we killed everything yesterday so sth worked better for sure. Our caster assist was great aswell i felt and it just was BOOM BOOM PEW PIFF PIFF PEWPEWPEW and we had 25+k rps after not even 2 hours :P

Also saying, even if prime might have had some RAs down i can see them get in serious trouble against this castersetup of ours. The berserker functioning as a snare and rupt bot totally looses its purpose in the best case. We have the bigger nearsight, the higher backline dmg, just a little less melee rupt and root, but keeping distance from the enemy casters it will be impossible for them to rupt all of us without putting themselves in the danger to explode in 2 seconds like Xacragina yesterday ahahahahah

Tue 18. Jun 2013, 13:50

the Rare style emblem really bored me on Hib so i got us a new emblem :D Only comment if u like it!!!!! :D

http://i.imgur.com/fcQpZxq.jpg

Tue 18. Jun 2013, 14:47

its better than trying to look like dem hibbies from 2001
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz