Write comments

Lets get started again?

Tue 13. Aug 2013, 23:07

Id like some primetime action again, what do you think of naming 2-3 days in the week that we form a guildgroup at? Not as fixed and forced dates but simply as a hint for everyone to have a higher chance to have a fullgroup up on these days, for whatever realm.

Tue 13. Aug 2013, 23:07

Re: Lets get started again?

Wed 14. Aug 2013, 07:46

It's a very good idea ! I and Manon are a bit busy atm. But we 'll be back in this week :)
About "the date", i wait for more replies :p. Problem 'll be enemies i think ^^

Fri 16. Aug 2013, 08:48

What, i just saw this! Yesterday we had some primetime action and i really enjoyed it. I think its a very good idea, especially when we r not enough active players to form a guildgrp 7 days a week.

Fri 23. Aug 2013, 12:28

i can be active as always this period of time as you noticed...so wont be a problem since you find me on line all time xD

Sun 25. Aug 2013, 22:34

Ok, even though we were not a full guildgrp, i have to say that this was GREAT fun :) I think well be even better, cause i wasnt too happy with the none-rares in grp, but it was still one of the most fun rvr evenings i had in the last months

Mon 26. Aug 2013, 07:41

except for the shit play against JDF we did rly good against Req and also Prime .. 4:3 and 2:2

Tue 3. Sep 2013, 17:00

is it the revival month? Ignazio back online...Alex almost 50 on his new merc... whos next???

Tue 3. Sep 2013, 19:09

Tue 10. Sep 2013, 14:07

whats up all,

i just want to let you know that if we wont be active until the end of september on a more regular basis than we are now, i will deinstall the game and take another longer break. Im tired of pugging and seeing retarded groups like Nightwatch, TI and Prime showing off even tho they have terrible players in their groups. The few runs we had during this summer as a guildgroup or guildpug were always successfull, atleast on Albion, i can't force anyone to play if he don't like to play, but having the players to counter this bullshit that is going on in emain atm but simply not being able to activate them is to frustrating for me. I will never join a grp like Prime or TI on a regular basis just to own things but feel like i surround myself with retarded pricks. So for me on a regular basis its only Rare or nothing at all. Got plenty of other stuff i can do atm, still id love some decent daoc 8vs8 again. So it would be nice to see some more activity again, summer ended... ofc cant force anyone to play and this is not meant as a threat, just a deadline for myself which i sure will stand by to.

Tue 10. Sep 2013, 23:35

I should be on more during eu primetime later this month. We had to close (and now restart) two manufacturing facilities due to some bullshit, and that takes up most my time during my day and yall's evening. Action during late US times isn't all that terrible at the moment, though the enemy's are not very challenging most the time.
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz