Write comments

Recruiting for Uthgard?

Sun 17. Jun 2012, 07:26

Guys i really need your opinion here (specially the opinion of still active or partially active Uthgard-players)

I still get plenty of sends where people ask me if we are recruiting...

what do you think, should we recruit for DAoC again to keep the Uthgard guild alive even though i as the leader will probably be rarely seen once GW2 is released?

Sun 17. Jun 2012, 07:26

Re: Recruiting for Uthgard?

Mon 18. Jun 2012, 07:32

I don't know much about the activity of the guild on uthgard but, regarding to uth forum, the server is getting less and less population due to the new games coming (like that one when you are in a Guild and you have to make Wars ;) ). So i'll be brief: Do we still have some guildgroup running from times to times (even once or twice a week) ? If not i don't think it is really necessary to guild new people if they're just gonna be dispointed by the inactivity of the guild.

Mon 18. Jun 2012, 13:18

jeah agreed...na theres no groupaction atm, the only guys i see ingame time to time are muni mika knuti...but i could miss some since im rarely on uthgard myself

though i talked to some and we decided not to invite anyone for daoc, would just be a disappointment

Tue 19. Jun 2012, 06:32

Agree also. Lets keep it freezed, just in case IF other games will suck. Suggesting to say that Uthgard Rare is on exploration journey. And more, it's summer time, no need to hurry.

Tue 19. Jun 2012, 19:46

Absolutely agree here. Would make no sense to recruit people right now as we aren't active on uthgard at all.

Mon 16. Jul 2012, 22:12

I'll be baaaaaack as soon as i can ! ( 1 week max)

Tue 17. Jul 2012, 13:24

Ben my friends! U wont see much activity in DAoC by us anymore... dont u wanna join us in GW2?

Wed 18. Jul 2012, 11:12

Its ok ill take keep and pve :D

Wed 18. Jul 2012, 11:16

Oups logged in

Wed 18. Jul 2012, 11:20

Just if you can guild me back when you got a minute im out of the hospital next monday so whenever you'll log in,i'll appreciate.
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz