Go to footer

Rename/Reemblem Hib guild?

Rename/Reemblem Hib guild?

Postby Bloodwyne » Sun 3. Feb 2013, 14:18

After some thoughts and some QQ i want to ask everybody if you think we should rename our guild or get a new emblem for it or do both or neither. If you want a change then please give some alternatives!

This will be the last chance for a change and i still reserve the right for me to make the final decision.

Im ok with the name and emblem how it is rightnow. What we could maybe do is to copy Rare's emblem as good as we can but replace the red part with green.
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

by Advertising » Sun 3. Feb 2013, 14:18

Advertising

Re: Rename/Reemblem Hib guild?

Postby Borrower » Sun 3. Feb 2013, 19:38

Well i've never liked the hib guild name for few reasons mainly cause its gramaticly incorrect :p
I like the 1 word guild names like Rare, Ruin, Requiem, Maelstrom, Fedaykin...
A few thoughts atm are: <Lifted> (wich i like most) <Common> <|Rare|> maybe <House of Rare> (or smth like that)
Niels
Borrower

Postby Hildorien » Sun 3. Feb 2013, 22:00

Little Gays or Green Gays can be okey for hib ^^ dAMN gay realm -.- :D
Hildorien

Postby Hopper1984 » Sun 3. Feb 2013, 23:34

Hounestly i really dont care about Guild, guildemblem and charnames.
If i remember correctly it was in discussions of mergeing with Rotla-hib (Mescae). In my oppinion i guess it would be the best choice for us in the point of playing with others if someone is missing. They are in ally with req, MB ... and finally the other ppl, who are capable to play, are in this guild.

This is an imazing project and i am up to help for making them ready for rvr.
Thx mark and finally if u dont want to rename, mergering with others or reemblem them iam okay with it. You started this project so its ur decision for me.

But here a suggestion from my side... making one surename for EACH character like ... Rare or anything else, if u dont mind about it.
Hopper1984

Postby Bloodwyne » Mon 4. Feb 2013, 00:13

Well i suggested that merge to Rotla, but i didnt get any serious response from them so this is cancelled. If they rly think we would just merge into their guild leaving any identification of Rare behind, then they rly dont know me. At the end it wont be us who need them if we wanna play Hib, majority of Rotla are still PvE'ers, but thats just my opinion. Being in ally with them is enough, like it is on Alb.

Considering having to buy new guildhouse, invite every fucking toon back into the guild, readjusting the ranks and all other stuff nobody notices, you really have to get a good suggestion and make other guildies support ur idea.

Once decision is made i kindly ask you to keep your mouth shut about the guildname or emblem. If you dislike it, its your right and you can tell that whoever you want, but atleast leave me alone with that garbage. Thanks
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Xedie » Mon 4. Feb 2013, 00:59

The majority of Rotla are RvR Players ... not even the majority, all of them ;)

I won't vote here as I'll stay with Mescae for sure, but still would be nice to see you at least under a nicer name!
Xedie

Postby Qerildan » Mon 4. Feb 2013, 07:31

i vote for a new emblem, maybe like mark said some emblem which is similar to our alb one, but i'm fine with the colour and with the guildname.
Qerildan
Technical Officer
Technical Officer

Postby Hildorien » Mon 4. Feb 2013, 13:35

Btw i like the names which one is closer to our main name.For example Morrigans Breath-Morrigans Death.

Actually we are rare.So the first point is we are what we are.Its hard to find somethings close to name ''rare'' but i dont know we can imagine about it.Rare + ..... or ...... of Rare etc.
Hildorien

Postby Qerildan » Mon 4. Feb 2013, 13:39

Maybe:
    rarefied
    supraregional
    rarefaction
Qerildan
Technical Officer
Technical Officer

Postby Xedie » Mon 4. Feb 2013, 13:40