Write comments

Some words...

Sun 23. Jun 2013, 13:29

Hello everyone,

our activity is going down again and if you want us to keep being an active guild please help me to recruit new members to Rare. If you notice a good player in a casual guild or guildless, just get in contact with him and try to find out if he can fit to us, make him write a short application or ask him to talk to me. I also consider recruiting Hibernia only players, if they are really worth it.

It's a bit frustrating again seeing our activity going down at a point we are about to get sth big done on this Server. Very decent players from this server are probably copying our Hib Castersetup in some time as they see the strength of it. One time i would like to see Rare as an RvR guild, but the only time anyone RvRs is when i form a group on primetime, i really start to hate this attitude, no incentive by anyone at all. When someone joins a pug, he doesnt even ask for guildies to join him, the only time we come together is when i form a group. Its the sad trouth, and that is not my interpretation of a community. Think about it.

Not everyone has the time to play as much as me or others but theres no fucking guild out there that is carried on the shoulders on one person except this one, if you dont want me to do sth final then really some of you guys should change your attitude and think atleast 1/100 times for the guild instead of yourself. I am really tired...

Sun 23. Jun 2013, 13:29

Re: Some words...

Sun 23. Jun 2013, 15:02

There was plenty of stuff to do on alb with already plenty enough "switching to low rr char" to make things harder when a fight is against the odds. I spent a few night apk doing useless stuff and wasting time, now I'll come back when I'm done with whatever else I started to keep me busy while you have fun on hib.

Tip : Talking to a guildmate the way you did, and posts are still up as we speak, on uthgard forum might not be a good way to encourage people to join.

Sun 23. Jun 2013, 16:26

Hey! My problem ist pretty simple: I have to work too much. It is not that wouldnt like to play in pugs, especially as i want the goddam rr5 on eld, but when I start at 7 and get home at 8 when i am lucky, there is just no way to do it.

Once, when i had more free time and we still played alb-only, there were often rare-heavy groups around noon, quite often with Ugur and Niels for example. I liked that :)

An RL-Mate of mine is just starting on Uth. I played with him all the time, when i was still going to school. But it will definitely take some time untill he gets lvl 50. Do you want him to apply already?

Sun 23. Jun 2013, 17:41

Ben, its funny that u adress our forum conversation again. What is even more funny is the thread by Xacragina, where shitloads of decent supporter players posted their opinion about spread/groupheal, NOT A SINGLE ONE of those guys shares your opinion. It sure wasn't the best way to speak things out, but if this thread didn't enlighten you, what could? :D Tbh i give up on teaching u anything. Im glad you don't join us on Hib. I think your a good guy, good personality, but u are resistent to any kind of advice and you simply are a bad player, and this in combination is just not acceptable for the highly competetive 8vs8 on Uthgard.

So this is what i honestly think, and it might hurt. It's not my attention to insult you or make you feel unwanted in this guild, because you are NOT. But when it comes to RvR, better don't expect anything from me anymore. I haven't spoken to anyone from the guild about this, its a thing between you and me i guess, and no i dont see any mistake from myside in my behavious. Im an honest person and tell people what i think, if they can't handle it, it's not my problem.

@ Josh: If your friend want to join us, sure let him apply. There was never need for friends of guildys to be 50 before they could apply ;)

Sun 23. Jun 2013, 18:51

To the contrary I didnt see a lot of things against my playstyle in the Xacragina thread, I guess we only read what we want to read.
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz