Write comments

Re: Values of a community?

Fri 8. Mar 2013, 19:53

I occasionally play with the Pyth/deamer/poplik/ruin pug to get a change from the endless grinding. Fuck me, I hate xping and really need a change from time to time. Cleri/sorc/Theurg are in their late 30's, early 40's. Slowly getting there :)

Fri 8. Mar 2013, 19:53

Sat 9. Mar 2013, 02:05

If I understood Mark 's point of view correctly he is not about to kick someone for joining other groups or not leaving them for guild groups but for not talking and trying to solve things that make you not wanting to join guild groups and hanging around with people who show a bad behaviour against the community.

Just adding a thought towards the main problem of Moe: I had a lot of problems with several applications to the guild wich we accepted and I think in most of the cases I was right while I was sometimes proven wrong and came along quite good with the one or other member. In this case I know how he can be and how annoying it can be if people can't stay cool and just try to improve and create a bad overall feeling when just some fights doesn't work that good and the blames come out or the rages, whatever it is. I already explained my view on this in my upper post but since you are grown up people, isn't it possible that you all try to work on yourself and since you can get along with each other maybe work on getting along some better? I don't want you to marry in the end (as long as it is not your wish to do so), but I can imagine that everyone has the wish to improve his behaviour if it 's possible. At least that 's what I am aiming for ever since.

Sat 9. Mar 2013, 03:06

who is that Llithium guy anyway??? spamming this thread tztzzzzz...

this thread is not quite up to date tbh, i was talking alot with moe and chris in chat/ts and atm it seems like everything is fine with them (even tho im not sure, because they tend to leave me in the fog :P)

Now i ask you to clear things up with orhan, he has a big heart guys. i was totally serious in my post about him but i still dont wanna loose him for more than 1 reason, but i gonna explain you 1 of it which has nothing to do with the game:

Everyone has heared it from him already but im really sure that he is serious about it when he says, XXX come to turkey and i invite you to stay at my home and my wife will cook for you ... just see what kind of person make you such an offer? There is things he has to work on (gameplay, tone, manner, attention) like we all have to! But i admire him for his big heart and his direct way of telling things. Also dont forget that the problem that we were discussing in this thread is not only a orhan related problem, not at all! I will talk to him tomorrow and i hope you guys will do the same and try to get along with each other even tho as rico said u dont have to love eachother.

Mon 11. Mar 2013, 16:55

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFObqUd5uzA

i would be happy if you could spend 1:38 min and see that ^^

"I dont care if you like each other or not". But i would be happy if you could find a way to respect each other is what i say :)

Mon 11. Mar 2013, 18:14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX39J_YyKbs

AND NOW GO OUT AND FIGHT TOGETHER!!! LETS DESTROY THEM :D

Tue 12. Mar 2013, 08:55

Would be more motivating if he didn't read it of a piece of paper :p

Tue 12. Mar 2013, 18:05

yeap inspiration is what sometimes you need ;p

Mon 18. Mar 2013, 17:15