Go to footer

Add Especially Req Uthgard2.0

Add Especially Req Uthgard2.0

Postby Blato » Sun 23. Feb 2014, 04:33

Look I completely agree with everything this guild does, every rule. The high road is completely admirable. But in Uthgard2.0 i think req should be added so hard it is difficult for them to get passed rr5. If they want to be adders on origins they should be treated as such on uthgard. I know in the end the decision on this would be no, absolutely no, but just think about it, they deserve it, and they shouldnt be allowed to be the guild that dictates how all other 8men should handle themselves.
Blato

by Advertising » Sun 23. Feb 2014, 04:33

Advertising

Re: Add Especially Req Uthgard2.0

Postby Plok » Mon 24. Feb 2014, 11:21

Personally I think all this 8vs8 is a day thing. At least I always had it this way. If some groups like to zerg one day and play fair the other. If a group decide to zerg/add on a given day then just add them back.
I know that a lot of people hated Drachengarde but well it was nice to fight them clean once they played 8vs8. I like the idea of a day to day thing, since I don't mind zerging once in a while or just play red is dead.
I agree that most of the requim guys on Genesis are acting like retards but as Jadzia said most of them aren't any of the requim guys from Uthgard?
People like to play this game different, some like to zerg others like to play strict 8vs8, and the game needs both. It's important that you sometimes "face" something different than the regular 8vs8 groups and that is what makes it fun as well.
Running into 64 albs hoping that you might get lucky to find 2 fg's but instead face 64 and get steamrolled is just a part of the game and what makes it fun aswell. 
Plok

Return to Board index

Return to DAoC