Go to footer

Internal Updates

Internal Updates

Postby Bloodwyne » Fri 23. Aug 2013, 11:46

Members: I want to welcome Manon and Francis as FULLMEMBERS ;) Already had a good time playing with you guys! Also i wanna re-welcome Alex (Zidane) back on Uthgard xping his new merc quite seriously ;)
We also say goodbye to Lasz (Micha) Seraaphab (Daniel) and Mendath (Daniel). Nothing new people give up on Uth after a short time. Due to lack of activity and the short time they have been part of the guild there wont be any voting. Cheers guys!

Forum activity: I know not the best medium to criticize forum activity, still maybe sometime people will read it. I really would like everyone to check the forum atleast once a week, it is really not to much asked being part of a community. Thanks!

Guildhouses: As u have noticed a house has to be payed within 12 weeks now or it will be gone. Therefor i ask EVERYONE to keep an eye on our Mansions (guildhouse) lockbox from time to time. Just use /house when ur standing inside and you get a good overview. If its close to disappear log a guildcrafter type /withdraw XXXXXXX and pay the rent please!

Crafters: First of all, to all new members and as a reminder for everyone: THE GUILD CRAFTERS AND GUILD CHARS ARE FOR THE GUILD ONLY! NOONE IS ALLOWED TO HAND THE DATA to ANYONE ELSE! Those crafters and especially the guildchars have been alot of work for alot of people from the guild, RESPECT THAT!

Please leave the crafters as you found them! If you are just taking a break from crafting you can ofc leave the crafter as it is, but if you are finished please make sure you leave ZERO money (/deposit XXXXXXXXXX) and a clean inventory!

POTs: As you might have noticed, there is 3 guildvaults exclusively for Instant endu (1) and Instant Mana (2) pots. Materials are always in the vault. So what u have to do to refill the pots is: Log the guild alchemist, port to guildhouse, take the mats from the vault, go up to the first floor to the alchemist table and craft them. It's really not much time invested and i'd like not to be the only one refilling the pots for the guild. If mats are empty (which i try to avoid) u can also withdraw money from the bank and buy new mats in camelot. Please dont put ANYTHING else but the lvl 40 endu/Mana pots into those vaults! lvl 30 pots are NOT WELCOME!

Activity: Im quite happy we still have some semi-activity all over the summer. Not much guildgroups but some Rare-pugs been formed etc. Sure would be nice if some of the old members would get a little more serious again, but im not very active too atm, planning to get really active on Henri's (hopefully) comeback again beginning of september :P

Also we are still considered one of the fairest and respectful guilds on the server, please keep that attitude and dont fight fire with fire! Cheers
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

by Advertising » Fri 23. Aug 2013, 11:46

Advertising

Re: Internal Updates

Postby Artemix » Fri 23. Aug 2013, 12:26

Agree with all..plus i could offer my cleric for crafting potions...its more comfortable for me to craft em directly on my cleric than log the alchemist and i ll do it for free ofc...will start to craft power potions...if you need endo one just let me know ^^...for the rent is ok...cant ask to divide things between us...but for potions crafting i can handle that ;p
Artemix