Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

by Advertising » Thu 27. Jun 2013, 07:03

Advertising

Re: Internal Vids

Postby luxuria » Thu 27. Jun 2013, 12:41

Dieses Video ist privat.
Wenn der Inhaber dieses Videos dir Zugriff gewährt hat, melde dich an.

w0000t
luxuria

Postby Bloodwyne » Thu 27. Jun 2013, 13:06

fixed
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Justmezz » Thu 27. Jun 2013, 21:25

Nice vids! :) Thx 4 uploading! Btw i have to leave my German flat this weekend and i will have visitors the entire next week, so i fear i might turn my "mostly inactive" to "totally inactive" for 1,5 weeks.
Justmezz

Postby Aaron » Fri 28. Jun 2013, 04:05

I counted 8 Prime btw.

Also, in the last video where you're calling for engage on the mids at the end, do you not notice that the albs mezzed me? Can't engage if a gruop of albs is engaging...they realized we were already fighting and pulled out while breaking my mezz, I call that they don't engage us and I engage the mids. I also think most of the group went too far towards lake which let mids cut us off.

Also, watching your warden frapse makes me wish you were instead a 2nd druid. So many root possibilities, and bubble I am not really seeing it save anyone.
Aaron

Postby Bloodwyne » Fri 28. Jun 2013, 06:55

Aaron wrote:I counted 8 Prime btw.

Also, in the last video where you're calling for engage on the mids at the end, do you not notice that the albs mezzed me? Can't engage if a gruop of albs is engaging...they realized we were already fighting and pulled out while breaking my mezz, I call that they don't engage us and I engage the mids. I also think most of the group went too far towards lake which let mids cut us off.

Also, watching your warden frapse makes me wish you were instead a 2nd druid. So many root possibilities, and bubble I am not really seeing it save anyone.

jeah the albs engaged us because u prekited over the half map so the albs couldnt even see the mids at the beginning :D Mids were pretty static on inc, so actually it wasnt necessary to kite that hard, especially because our bard got caught too. The healer that pushed in on inc would have been such an easy kill and basically win the fight in the first 10 seconds for us.

Bubble is awesome against tankgroups that still mean lots of trouble, and it safes LOTS, against other castergroups a second druid would definately better, which i think i pointed out a couple of times already, but also the warden needs RR for more dex, and if we can win with warden against prime, its not druid or warden, its people have to play better so we dont suck so much against mid tank pugs.

and yes prime was 8 for sure, Rafs lded when he died the second or third time and tbh im pretty sure he did it on purpose since the only group he has yet to beat with prime is Rare, and as we are not running tanksetups on alb atm he ofc dont wanna loose to our RR4 castersetup on the underpowered realm hibernia:P
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Aaron » Fri 28. Jun 2013, 08:25

I didn't kite far at all though, that's the point, I was mezzed right where we got the inc. The albs were at the hill just before MMG at basically the same time we hit the mids, that's why it was awkward.

We may not need a 2nd druid if we play better, but from the frapse you posted its pretty clear a 2nd druid would've been way more useful there. And I think plok is a good druid too. And maybe its range on bubble or something, but like for example when I almost insta die to 1 merc, it just seems to do nothing. Where as a DI...a BOF...a...
Aaron

Postby Justmezz » Fri 28. Jun 2013, 18:31

On paperdaoc i prefer the warden. And when i played on eld, the bubble saved me from tons of dmg and improved my positioning a lot just because i didnt get slammed. It basically takes out all the dmg, when tanks just try to rupt as many casters as possible and you can never get slammed on the first hit, what i think to be very strong.

Vid-Comments:
I still wonder how Inotor can get caught on so many incs. I think it shouldnt happen when playing right (i only inc-mezz bards on sorc when they really fail, but mids seem to have a better time?).
Plus i do not think that the eld played very good. Nearsighteld as 1 out of 4 identical keens should definitely nearsight 2 cabalists on inc be4 our entire grp hast nearsight -.- Plus i saw nearsight on mercs while theurg freecasting, and ns on theurgpets oO. And it is as mark said: With this setup, if one fails, the grp can hardly compensate and next to the eld, there was still zubrowka, playing a horrible lvl 49 hero.
Im just glad we owned prime nevertheless :D

The Midinc: Yes, the albs attacked us because of the prekite, and yes, i would prefer a little less prekiting, but in my opinion it was the general situation that made the albs inc and not aaron, and i think it was this albinc that made us lose.

My own gameplay: I can see a couple of situations now where my positioning was too offensive on menta. Its just hard for me to skip my eld/sorc positioning and leave the rupt to others (Just the thought of it makes me shiver...), but i think i can do better next time.
Justmezz

Postby Aaron » Sat 29. Jun 2013, 00:13

If you want to tell when each menta is getting open in which fights, watch their power bars.
Aaron

Postby Bloodwyne » Tue 17. Sep 2013, 08:23

This is my Video thread on Uthgard forums.

http://uthgard.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=31777
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

PreviousNext