Postby Bloodwyne » Tue 17. Sep 2013, 12:18

from yesterday? yes i frapsed them but i deleted them, they were way to crappy

guildgroup vs bloodangels and even loosing..cmon why would i upload that
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Re: Internal Vids

Postby Justmezz » Tue 17. Sep 2013, 13:26

I really like those videos. The ts makes them fun to watch and its cool to see wins from req-castergrp and afterwards wins against req castergrp ;) No other Uthgardvideo has this feature, cause no1 else plays in different groups in different realms and uploads it. It has to be gratifying (how do u spell this...) to play with Kira. Whenever you slam a tank he says: Great! Thank you so much!! :D
Nevertheless i prefer at least 1 lost fight in the video :P
Edit: ups, its on uthgard-forum, too? Man, than i have to write the commetn one more time -.-
Justmezz

Postby Bloodwyne » Tue 17. Sep 2013, 15:12

its great to play with kiraa first of all because hes a damn good player
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Borrower » Tue 17. Sep 2013, 15:16

Bloodwyne wrote:from yesterday? yes i frapsed them but i deleted them, they were way to crappy

guildgroup vs bloodangels and even loosing..cmon why would i upload that

Maybe to show what went wrong ... but nm
Niels
Borrower

Postby Bloodwyne » Tue 17. Sep 2013, 15:18

if u want to know, just ask me, it was clear already during the fights and i even said it several times before we finally wiped.
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Justmezz » Tue 17. Sep 2013, 15:53

..might still be interesting for everyone to the fails himself :) I would definitely watch it, if i could, even though i already know i didnt kite enough (even though no1 really focusses the blame on me, what is definatly not correct for this fight).

when already discussing this: I felt awkward in general in the castergroup. As i dont play too much these days it is not very easy for me to adapt to anything but a hybrid/tank setup ;)
Justmezz

Postby Hopper1984 » Tue 17. Sep 2013, 19:21

Bloodwyne wrote:guildgroup vs bloodangels and even loosing..cmon why would i upload that

This comment from you Mark, is in my oppinion, the point. You expacted NOT to lose against a grp like BA or possibly JdF/DG. You made me think yesterday, that you even expacted a victory against Req and that this is the only grp you accept a defeat.

I dont understand your sudden „rage“quit, but when i am reading this, than i do, perhapes.

The sound in your voice when you quited the grp made me thought you dont want to play with such „noobish“ guys like us/me. When you logged your arms and keept going to play the game solo.
And especially than, i thought i am right.

I dont care about the defeat. We/me did some mistakes and got punished by a lost fight. But thats the game. Victory and defeat. Not everyone from us can play his char perfectly the whole time. Especeally not in a setup and a gameplay were not really used to play.
But this is not what i am up to.

To have some engangement to be a good player, perhapes to be the best guildgrp, and we are even up on one level with setgroups like Prime, Req(in there best playersetup) is deserved from all of us, i guess. Otherwise if were not looking for challenges like this, Rare would not became what Rare is and what you made out of the guild.
MY oppinion is, that nearly every player, here on uthgard, you can count on, would say that Rare belongs to the most honourable, most static and strongest guilds on this server.

You are an enganged and of cause a damn good player. Forcing everyone to play better, and always trying to give the best. Sometimes more rough but its okay if knowing you.
And I really really appreciate this character attribute from you, and i suppose everyone else does.

But the last few weeks you became more and more in a different „ragemode“ when loosing a fight.
In the first place i am playing the game coz of fun. I just enjoy to play my paladin, especially since i am rr10/11.
Success belongs to fun, of cause and there is sometimes just a small middleground in between.
But from time to time it looks like you setting the factor of success higher than fun, and this is not the way i want to take. I want to combine both like we/rare did before.
I am up for constructive criticism in almost every kind of way. When i am playing bullshit than say it, like you always did. But dont be too „dickköpfig“ (really dont know how to translate now :D ) from time to time.

From time to time it looks like you taking the game too serious in some cases and success means more for you than fun. Yesterday when we start playing, it looked like for me. Otherwise you would not have „rage“quited. Possibly you think you became way too good for us i really dont know.

What i want to say is, that you should come down from the high horse you are sitting at. At least when your playing with us.

Hope everyone gets what i mean.

mfg Lupold
Hopper1984

Postby Bloodwyne » Tue 17. Sep 2013, 22:33

interesting post, gonna answer tomorrow when im sober.
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Borrower » Tue 17. Sep 2013, 23:57

Hopper1984 wrote: „dickköpfig“ (really dont know how to translate now :D )

Pig headed ;)
Niels
Borrower

PreviousNext