Go to footer

Loot Rules

Loot Rules

Postby Bloodwyne » Mon 13. Jun 2016, 19:44

Hello my friends!

We are going for a new start on a new server with a more or less new team. For the most part we are all adult enough to not fight over loot or other things. However there is always cases where its hard to make a fair decision when there is no rule.

I want to present you an idea that i have concerning loot rules during the beginning of the server and i need your feedback on that.

Once the server releases everyone will have chosen his/her "main char" some people however will play their secondary choice first to make us as a team stronger and enable us to build better setups for pve and early pvp.

During the first weeks/months we will do alot of raiding with the guild to equip our main toons and to simply get advantage over other players/guilds having alot of the good stuff for ourselves to enforce prices and keep them high.

First rule is not open for discussion and its the good old need > greed rule:

If we kill a boss and an item drops that is only useful for (a) certain class(es) then only the players who can use this item are allowed to /random 100. The winner is out of the jeopardy until every other player with the same/similar class has looted something. Only people that take part in raids will be able to roll on items, however if we loot items that noone in the raid can use but other players that are currently not online, we will keep the item and hand it over to them as soon as they get online.

Now the part that i want ur opinion about:

All items that noone can use for their main toons will be collected in the guild bank during the start (SB, Hunter, Thane items etc. Those items will be used to generate money for our crafters and guild house. This rule will eventually fade once we are set. But we all want to make sure we get templated ASAP and get a good location for our guildhouse aswell.

Let me know what you think about it.
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

by Advertising » Mon 13. Jun 2016, 19:44

Advertising

Re: Loot Rules

Postby dr00l » Tue 14. Jun 2016, 23:40

Sounds good. No-brainer if you ask me. :)
dr00l

Postby strazdas » Wed 15. Jun 2016, 15:00

Yea it's a proper way to do it, totally agree with it :)
strazdas

Postby Samu » Sun 19. Jun 2016, 10:22

Works out!
Steel
Samu

Postby Kilgor » Tue 21. Jun 2016, 16:20

Totally agree with the whole post :)
Kilgor

TAGS

Return to Board index