Go to footer

news for alb pr hib as you want 5p each +50p

news for alb pr hib as you want 5p each +50p

Postby Zubrowka » Thu 20. Feb 2014, 22:35

Hi there,

Your 3 guilds (Rare, Ae Dwa and Meh) have sent us a request to change realm. We have reviewed and agreed that we want to help you achieve the best possible realm change. This with the main purpose of equilibrating our sever in Realm vs Realm.

We will make you a one time offer. You may discuss it within your guild of course, but I would like to keep it away from the general forums for now. This is more because, the process of migrating you would involve quite a bit of manual actions.

This is what I can propose to you.

- You define the list of game accounts to be migrated and provide that list to me.
- You define a day, and make sure at 19.00 CET all characters have been deleted from those accounts. I will then proceed with the move to other realm for those chars. At 19.30 CET you will be able to log into other realm.
- You will create all a new char on that account, the GM will send me, and I will create the new guild for you. Then all chars should join that guild.
- I will instant level all char to level 5, so you can go and train your advanced class.
- Once you have trained, I will instant level your char 50.
- An amount of 5 plats per player will be given to the GM (so if 8 players, 40p) to be able to stuff yourself.
- Finally an additional 50p will be given in addition to the previous point, to the guild master, to finance the Crafters (I do understand you have almost all your Legendary Crafters on your current Realm, but transferring them is not an option for us, due to technical constrains.)

No other assets will be transfered (Guild House, Loots, ...)

From that point, you will be on your own.

You are free to accept of refuse the offer. If you have concerns please raise them by replying to all in this conversation.

Please do not discuss this proposal outside this discussion.

Thank you for your time and patience and also thank you for your participation in the community.

Benji.
Zubrowka

by Advertising » Thu 20. Feb 2014, 22:35

Advertising

Re: news for alb pr hib as you want 5p each +50p

Postby Borrower » Fri 21. Feb 2014, 14:05

Refuse, there were 88 albs who took our relics and already several guilds rerolled to alb like this Meh and Aedwa
This reroll would also mean we got naked lvl 50 chars rr1, would mean we'd need to spend hours and hours again to get crafters LGM, would mean we'd be spending alot of time farming Sidi or w/e its called to get items for our templates cause lets face it we won't get far with 5p
Also some off us already have multiple 50s doubt they'll give us multiple instant 50s and 5p for each of em.

This is my oppinion, i don't want to reroll
Niels
Niels
Borrower

Postby Bloodwyne » Fri 21. Feb 2014, 14:21

Agreed with Niels, lets stay on Mid!
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Zubrowka » Fri 21. Feb 2014, 18:08