Go to footer

Rare VS : Enemies ^^ pala view

Re: Rare VS : Enemies ^^ pala view

Postby galydun » Thu 18. Apr 2013, 22:27

no comment to your post below... or maybe some... 1st.. sure i do some faults, cause if not than the game would be to boring.. 2nd .. i nearly always say when i maybe getting dmg... 3th (y.. i can count..).. our 2nd cleric realized that and after the first nuke, he says, that he inst in healrange... the point that he wasnt in healrange was, that i was a bit to much in the front (ok.. tell it my fault)... but if noone rupts the caster... no meele, no caster, no other supp, i have to do it with some shears... cause someone has to do it.... but for the future i will not do that.. so forget the fucking idea with me as cleric in the front... ill stay in the back too..

and really mark, before u only search the mistakes at the other members.. grab at your own nose.... if i read such stuff, i really getting pissed off.
galydun

by Advertising » Thu 18. Apr 2013, 22:27

Advertising

Postby Bloodwyne » Fri 19. Apr 2013, 02:06

cmon svenni are you serious? you know i consider you a rly good player. Go ahead tell me what i do wrong, i wont act like i am butthurt and so shouldnt you! I know im doing alot wrong myself but why is noone telling me? I WANT you to tell me my mistakes too and i will thank you and dont feel attacked, we play a game on a competetive basis and i consider us a team that wants to win, if u dont want any criticism play SIMS!

Maybe in this case i was wrong with u not announcing dmg (sorry then) but i know u good enough to say that sometimes its hard to hear u in critical moments during a fight, same when u have a pet on you. Maybe its ur general calmness or ur microphone or whatever but dont say i am totally wrong here... but thats not only a problem of yours but of alot of other players. Anyway its rly sad when you try to make the group stronger and get reactions like that... but i will just raise your volume in TS in future, maybe its just that ;) and btw i never criticed the fact that ur taking care of the eld, its definately what u should do and that u are in higher danger infront there is sth i know so dont get mad bro :P
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Lasz » Fri 19. Apr 2013, 15:47

Well, i would not blame that loss to one or 2 players. As Sven said, he was very far in the front. But usually you expect the clerics to be right there, because you push even further on merc. It was maybe my fault as well, as i didn't keep healrange to 2nd cleric, but as i had to rez the sorc...
as i said, was just bad luck that i used pr 20 secs before. Otherwise i am pretty sure we would have won that, no matter if 1 or more players made mistakes.
Lasz

Postby Bloodwyne » Fri 19. Apr 2013, 17:37

i never blamed a single person for loosing the fight, im just trying to make people aware of their mistakes and as i said i am always happy if people tell me my mistakes too as there is many ;) i also said that at the end it was a decent fight from all members and i meant that... we are still fighting a highrr setgrp with a guidlgrp that changes players and characters like underwear :P

its only meant for the good so dont get offended and sing with me!
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Justmezz » Sat 20. Apr 2013, 19:20

I think its really brilliant that we started this discussion :) This is exactly what we need to improve ourselves. Stefan i would like to see every night on fraps.
And for the critics: I really didnt play good that night, as it was the first after a long break. Im glad, u didnt get all my mistakes ;)
Justmezz

Postby Lasz » Sat 20. Apr 2013, 20:50

I watched that over and over... The more i watch the incs on Requiem, the more i get the conclusion we loose to one point:
We dont CC their Supps enough. We should focus on rooting their droods on inc and later in the fight, so we can kill their backline. I will try to focus on that the next evenings.
Lasz

Postby Bloodwyne » Sat 20. Apr 2013, 23:58

hint: if you are sorc/theurg you should pick targets even if a merc/reaver is hitting it and tell them to stop hitting and that u apply CC.
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Justmezz » Sun 21. Apr 2013, 10:23

..but u have to say that the pala view is not good in realizing cc'd supps ;) In 1 req fight i mezzed (-> purge) and rooted a druid who was out of the fight than (till ranger add). In the long reqfight the bard stood 2x full singelmezztime and in the midfights a sm and the shaman were rooted + mezzed in the back (as was i) ;) But sure, more cc on supps would always be good :D

Another point:
How to kill Regquiem
I talked to Milleu yesterday. At the moment they are trying to split the fights vs us with the backsnaring bms: We never try to kill them, so they dont need a druid in the back. That means that pala+cleric+theurg+sorc are more or less occupied behind with just 2 bms, so our frontline is outnumbered 4:6 and risks dieing, while their bms dont have that risk.

We should do sth about that. Here are my Ideas when running 2 Mercs and one Reaver (cause we did that some of the last evenings and when Aaron is ready we might have even more Reaver-action)

1. Pala snare on tanks so casters can push
According to Milleu (and my own opinion) the pala snare doesnt really help. I know, Mark gets away from the bms a lot, I dont so far (the uthgard lag leads to very long meleerange when fleeing from a tank and so i eat the new snare before i am out of range). Milleu said it would cost them some endu but thats all.

2. Reaver vs BMs
I do not know if we tried this, but i think it might work. when the Reaver could guard the casters (and peel tanks much more efficient with dmg) while the pala could push. I hardly ever get OOM vs Req cause i am rupted so much. That means I dont need the palaendu, i would simply use endu-reg-pots. It might be the same for Theurg and I am not sure about the reaver. With a reaver, the bms could easily die in a slam so Req would have to keep a druid near the tanks which would be heavily vulnerable versus CC -> in the end they could not split the fight anymore and we casters could keep up.

3. Theurgpets on Tanks
Team Ingo did that sometimes. This is not a tactic for any situation ofc, but if the tanks are really overextended some theurgpets might deal anough damage to kill a tank with nukes and pala dmg in a slam or at least force them to get off a caster unless there is a druid in the back, too. I dont know if this makes any sense, it is just a rough idea.

Our dear friends from TI killed Req quite often with a heavy push, in which the Reaverdmg was crucial (obviously the reaver didnt go for bard). To counter that, Req sent a BM on the Reaver the entire fight to keep him from pushing and sent harkon on a caster instead. (I dont see any direct relevance for us here, but still felt like sharing the knowledge with the guild^^)

So, I do not expect my ideas to really help us win every fight, but I think we should try new tactics, maybe we can get a better win-ration. If all this is nonesense, it might still help to get tactical discussions going ;)
Justmezz

Postby Bloodwyne » Sun 21. Apr 2013, 12:05

this is not nonsense but WAY TO MUCH THEORYCRAFTING... We can never apply such tactics with always players switching in and out on a daily basis... TI hasnt been running for some weeks now and tbh Requiem was weak until Lasastard came back, TI never faced them with him playing again, i think once or twice they did and they died a couple of time in a row (im not making this up because i hate TI, its simply true because i saw the killspams). And its not true that Chikane doesnt pick the bard, i also talk to requiem players alot and its his main target usually or the overextended drood... and its also not true what u say that they dont have a druid that is more infront than the others, simply not true, dunno how milleu can say that seems he doesnt know his own tactics. ofc the reaver can hit a bm on some occasions but switching the whole concept around again...jesus..lets just stick to the tactic that worked awesome last time, and finally understand that it doesnt mean we are playing worse than them when we die to Req... they have a couple of advantages that are not given to them by individual skill, i guess i dont need to tell you what those are AGAIN?

just one more thing to add... its not necessarily good to ask our enemys what we could do better against them, they might not rly know it either even if they think they do. Have u seen Requiem any successfull on Alb? I guess not^^
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Lasz » Sun 21. Apr 2013, 16:39

Well, we can discuss quite a lot about that, but it is nice to know that Joschka shares my experiences on sorc. Pala snare doesn't help me get away as i am snared all the time by myself.
If you really wanna go against that, the one with the reaver seems the only reasonable solution to me. Otherwise it is like he said... 2 BMs are occupying 2 Caster, Pal and Cleric.
Lasz

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to DAoC