Go to footer

Meyneth Introduction

Meyneth Introduction

Postby Bloodwyne » Sat 28. Dec 2013, 18:40

Since Meyneth and a few others cant get past the captcha when trying to post/make an account on this forum, im posting his introduction he sent me via email. Maybe Sam could figure out how to solve this problem?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I would like to tell you a little bit about myself. I first want to say thank you for letting me join your guys guild! I live in the USA and work for myself, I am 21 years old and live in Idaho. I started playing this game about 4years ago here on Uthgard. My family also plays here Devska and Papabear and I am best known as "Wiken", my cousin "Devska" is the one who told me about this game and got me started playing it.

I am always open to suggestion on how to get better and I don't take anything offensively when it comes to criticism. I have played with a few of you guys and really have enjoyed it and I feel everyone here has a good time! The people that know me best is Samina, Teagun/Teygan, and Fips.

I have my Mercenary and Minstrel, I am also able to play my Cousin's Cleric "Cutiepiee". I mainly like to play my Mercenary but am always open to playing what is needed for the guild! If you guys ever have more questions about me please do not hesitate to ask me!

Thanks,

Meyneth/Chris!
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

by Advertising » Sat 28. Dec 2013, 18:40

Advertising

Re: Meyneth Introduction

Postby Bloodwyne » Sat 28. Dec 2013, 18:41

Hes already in our guild on a trial basic, so even if he can't read it i welcome you Chris ;)
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Artemix » Sat 28. Dec 2013, 23:56

wellcome in Rare family Chris
Artemix

Postby s1m0n » Tue 31. Dec 2013, 13:43

welcome chris ;)
s1m0n