Go to footer

Alliance voice meeting

Alliance voice meeting

Postby Bloodwyne » Sun 19. Aug 2012, 20:52

Hey guildies! Just had a nice meeting with all of the alliance guilds GM's and officers. We discussed some points there. I will clarify some points later, also if anything is unclear, just ask!

Take a look by yourself!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11h- ... m22qiwjam3

NOTE: Make sure not to put any information about that on the outside. This is for the alliance and their guilds only. Basically the other guilds only post it to their officers, but as Rare is a dictatorship (yet) i wouldnt have someone to share it with and would be a sad panda :( Also i trust u guys ^^
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

by Advertising » Sun 19. Aug 2012, 20:52

Advertising

Re: Alliance voice meeting

Postby Ateron » Sun 19. Aug 2012, 21:28

Its nice that all guilds decide their own color, emblem, etc. Alliance should come up with a strategy if they are planning to be 1st in the wvw for first 24 hour round. But it may be hard imo because alliance will work together as whole for the first time.
Last edited by Ateron on Mon 20. Aug 2012, 00:11, edited 1 time in total.
Ateron

Postby Borrower » Sun 19. Aug 2012, 23:18

imo it wouldn't be the worst thing not to be top ranked imo cause then we'd meet top ranked servers without having enough experience but we'll see how it goes ;)

6) Serverchange
- Topic brought up by Rare once again <- this made me chuckle ^^

Niels
Niels
Borrower

Postby Magicco » Mon 20. Aug 2012, 08:46

we will see how this alliance will do ingame. on a paper everything looks easy to calculate.
anyway in my opinion its to get as fast as possible towards 80 (yes possible to do it with wvw) but im not sure if you get enough honor batches to get a proper equip.
in the bwe's while we did only rvr i did not get enough honor batches to buy me even one of the cheapest items >.<

^^ anyway im happy that our alliance makes some thoughts and meeting about it
Magicco

Postby Jadene » Mon 20. Aug 2012, 09:52

Borrower wrote:imo it wouldn't be the worst thing not to be top ranked imo cause then we'd meet top ranked servers without having enough experience but we'll see how it goes ;)

Niels

I totally agree with you there Niels :) Better to work up to it rather than hold the top spot from the start.

I can see where they are going with the moving all the WvW chat to a general area so to speak, so if need be communication etc when working towards the common objective., just glad they are keeping the guild WvW channels as well.

I would make the assumption that there will also be a typed chat channel for alliance like DAOC was ? so could always then pop into the alliance WvW mumble if required., also that counteracts the question of getting hold of guilds not in mumble at the particular time.

Nice with the guild colours also, rather than being all lemmings and trying to find the one with green hair :P
Jadene

Postby Bloodwyne » Mon 20. Aug 2012, 10:52

Jadene wrote: just glad they are keeping the guild WvW channels as well.

Was me who insisted this in the meeting =)

Jadene wrote:I would make the assumption that there will also be a typed chat channel for alliance like DAOC was ? so could always then pop into the alliance WvW mumble if required.

There is no alliance chat at this moment, hopefully ANET will come up with sth. like that in the future! Probably the easiest and most efficient tool to get people together.

Borrower wrote:imo it wouldn't be the worst thing not to be top ranked imo cause then we'd meet top ranked servers without having enough experience but we'll see how it goes

Well i do fear more the other side of the medal. If we start off slowly during the 24h intervals and achieved a low rank, we will most likely be forced to fight weak opponents during the 2 week's intervals, which can be boring as hell. Though to get to the higher ranks with Far Shiverpeaks i doubt we will need super organized events, imo we will reach the high ranks just because of the servers high population already, making it to the top will require a little more than just zerging though and thats where the fun starts ;)
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Jadene » Mon 20. Aug 2012, 14:47

Nice on the guild only WvW channel Mark., would be sucky without that and all being in a general PVP channel all the time lol., that wouldn't really work imo especially with so many folks at a time hypothetically.

Shame no alliance chat though, hopefully they will implement that in the near future.

The only real issue I see is if the server is so full that you can never really achieve anything.

Maybe you should mention it to the alliance again just to make sure they are aware of it ? :P :lol: )
Jadene

Postby Bloodwyne » Mon 20. Aug 2012, 15:02

Could do that in behalf of you Claire :D
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Jadene » Mon 20. Aug 2012, 16:45

Bloodwyne wrote:Could do that in behalf of you Claire :D

LOLOL thanks :P
Jadene