Go to footer

Rare VS : Enemies ^^ pala view

Rare VS : Enemies ^^ pala view

Postby Hopper1984 » Sat 23. Feb 2013, 02:48

Last edited by Hopper1984 on Wed 12. Jun 2013, 10:21, edited 6 times in total.
Hopper1984

by Advertising » Sat 23. Feb 2013, 02:48

Advertising

Re: Rare VS : Enemies ^^ pala view

Postby Hopper1984 » Mon 11. Mar 2013, 16:56

bump

Zergevent implemented
Hopper1984

Postby Borrower » Tue 12. Mar 2013, 08:50

No wonder we were ooe all the time xD
Anyway was alot of fun, well led Stefan Scorsese
Niels
Borrower

Postby Bloodwyne » Thu 18. Apr 2013, 10:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q39njx25 ... e=youtu.be

yesterdays fight ..

please put focus on the end of the "last" fight and see yourself what caused us to loose it even if we were on a good way to win.

Justmezz died first and galydux second, im not sure if that was necessary in the first place (especially galydux death, i hope someday he will learn to yell in ts when hes about to get dmg so someone can take care of rupting the caster nuking him ;))

ANYWAY this 2 death wasnt the problem. The major mistake we did was after that, Cleric still down and Tiwyn MELEE pushing on the eld with already one bm hitting him and kelodiran on his feet, doesnt even need the eld to do a nuke, desease and the tanks do the rest... how is 1 rr4 cleric supposed to handle this after a fight that is ongoing for already 5 minutes or so? This also lead to the other tanks to change their position in this fight. Both Rahid and Aymar fall for the trap next, giving our cleric no chance to recover and additionally giving requiems healers this chance since us chasing the eld is EXACTLY what they want and takes so much pressure away from their supps. He doesnt even have to kill you, he could just make u follow him and let the rest of their group do rezzing and rebuffing (recover).

At the end i must say it looked like a pretty decent fight from all participants until the painful ending. And i want Dominik and Joschka to play more so we can have Micha on cleric and jan on Reaver :P

Just wish there would be a little more inc so we can warm up as we run with so many different people playing so many different positions everyday :/

whatever, considering the fact we had only 3 or 4 real 8v8 this evening and won only 1 of them i must say i enjoyed the few fights

thanks for frapsing this Stefan! I think it shows a major weakness in our playstyle against Requiem and maybe people will understand if they see it =)
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Borrower » Thu 18. Apr 2013, 14:30

lol at aprox 6min Knight Rider tune starts i have this as ringtone on my phone and thought it was ringing ;D
Niels
Borrower

Postby Lasz » Thu 18. Apr 2013, 16:44

Not sure if i wanna stay on cleric... next prob is, who plays sorc if Joschka is only once a week with us?
To the fight you refer: The Problem for me was, that i pr'ed the sorc some secs before the other cleric went down. If i had seen that earlier, i would have rezzed cleric with pr.
So i never came over 50% mana to rez up and had pr down for 5 more mins... very bad situation. :-(

Another points i want to mention:
1. Sadly the grey pet won the fight at 12:00 mins :-(
2. We were 3 merc that evening, but Stephan was almost every time able to Slam targets (maybe need small shield?). So maybe more merc slams?
Lasz

Postby Bloodwyne » Thu 18. Apr 2013, 19:25

the thing is (and im not the only one thinking that) ur playing ur sorc like a pac healer, ur positioning is aweful atm and i say it that clear because i know u can handle it ;) It will get better for sure but on cleric i and others saw already good moves.

the second point u mention i give u, keeping slamtimer on downtime is crucial but actually against requiem its Lupolds job to slam free targets, so why wouldnt he do that? Still if ur otw to a target u can always try to slam a target that ur passing by (even tho its easier said than done against 6sec bubble parry evade block etc etc ..)
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Lasz » Thu 18. Apr 2013, 20:16

Well, for sure i feel very much more comfortable on cleric than on sorc, coz i made most on my RPs on Pac as you know. So cleric is like pac without cc responsibility. For sure, my playstile is one point, but also comes with that pushing style in the tank setups. The evenings with cab (if u remember them) were very much more enjoyable, as i didn't have to waste my range and trying snared to run behind charge tanks.
So if u think cleric fits more, i think i can handle that, like you said. But so we need a sorc player, that is not changing every evening. And i have to see how much and long i can motivate on that class.
Lasz

Postby Bloodwyne » Thu 18. Apr 2013, 20:51

i never will and never did tell people what they should play (ofc after playing with some for years i have my favorites)... but if people are capable of playing more than 1 class that is always a good thing simply to be ready to move earlier or at all...

the only thing i expect from people that want to play other classes too is some incentive to get atleast the basics done on it, and if people only play extraordinary classes inside our 8 to 11 guildgroups then i dont think that is fair to the rest of the group. But if u can handle more than 1 class decent, why focus on only one?
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Next

Return to Board index

Return to DAoC