Go to footer

Starting on Origins (New Classic Freeshard)

Starting on Origins (New Classic Freeshard)

Postby Bloodwyne » Wed 2. Oct 2013, 16:16

Hey guys,

as some of you might have noticed there is a new Freeshard (currently in its open beta phase) thats trying to pretty much copy Uthgard with a more balanced custom setup. It will include SI and Old RA's.

What im asking for is, if you are planning to play there (i will definately give it a shot) could we please all create guild accounts, atleast those that are starting on Hibernia?

Example: Accountname: originshero / originseld / originsench / originsdruid .......... pw: vagina

I would really appreciate wise race and start-stat choice aswell on those toons and i thank everyone who will create his char like this so we might be able to set up a guildgroup there sometime.

What u think about that? I will definately create my Hib-toons in this way. If you are unsure about anything concerning your class/race etc... please contact me.
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

by Advertising » Wed 2. Oct 2013, 16:16

Advertising

Re: Starting on Origins (New Classic Freeshard)

Postby Aaron » Thu 3. Oct 2013, 04:00

I will definitely be rolling there, only question is if the population will be able to support decent action or not. I do think they are limiting IPs to 1 realm though, so you sure you want to roll hibernia?

I was thinking mid would be the most fun, with pre-NF savages.
Aaron

Postby Bloodwyne » Thu 3. Oct 2013, 07:41

all realms have their fun things imo, and i think we got to many people that never or rarely played mid. yesterday showed that same goes for hib tho :P at the end i dont care much which realm we pick if we can agree on one realm ...
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Borrower » Thu 3. Oct 2013, 10:28

oldskool mid tank setup svg svg skald warr sham augh pach mend/pach :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSgBIr0lKeo
Niels
Borrower

Postby Justmezz » Thu 3. Oct 2013, 12:51

Hm. I always thought with old ras, albs would be impossible to beat? (sos+bof?) I dislike mid, i prefer alb or hib
Justmezz

Postby Zail » Thu 3. Oct 2013, 16:47

I'm definetaly up for hib, will be playing caster most likely. I think every realm had his + and - with old RAs but my heart goes to hib, for group purge on druid mostly, and that ench ra who was quite OP too if i remember well, which i don't, c'mon it was 10 years ago....
Was playing on alb back in the days and yeah BoF is surely a nice one too but who cares when you play a hib caster setup :p (hybrid setup is also a goodone)
Zail

Postby Aaron » Fri 4. Oct 2013, 00:20

Justmezz wrote:Hm. I always thought with old ras, albs would be impossible to beat? (sos+bof?) I dislike mid, i prefer alb or hib

meh, 30 minute cooldown, it won't always be up. And old SoS still lets you get mezzed/stunned with it up, you can just run around without being able to attack. BOF was more effective on tanks IIRC, with casters still taking pretty serious damage with it without physical defense.

Paladins without any DET. Sorcs without NF's RR5 or PD. Theurgist with no PD. Working defense penetration. Savages with same RA set as merc/zerk/bm.

I personally think its very balanced overall, but mid tank train is gonna be the most fun to run i'd guess. And if defense penetration is working, I wouldn't even run a warrior, just pure DPS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oSAaAur7GM

I am open to any realm though.
Aaron

Postby Borrower » Fri 4. Oct 2013, 21:21

3healers 3svg skald sham xD
Niels
Borrower

Postby Aaron » Fri 4. Oct 2013, 22:06

Borrower wrote:3healers 3svg skald sham xD

this
Aaron

Postby Bloodwyne » Sat 5. Oct 2013, 03:32

depends on how efficient snare will be on their server, i wouldnt totally drop a warr out of the template if snares gonna be uthgard-style (even tho its not livelike on uth either)

anyway id be up to do paci or shamy if we decide for mid
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Next