Go to footer

Merging with JDI

Merging with JDI

Postby Bloodwyne » Sat 28. Dec 2013, 09:48

For everyone who hasn't been online the last weeks, i've been in discussions with members from "Just Do It" and members from Rare that are currently active. Just Do It is going to erase their guild and merge into our guild. What they get is an officer title and all the benefits we can offer them (guildchars, crafters, guildhouse-storage etc. when they earned our trust, like with every new member) This is a benefit for both JDI and Rare. I knew that JDI is a very young guild and i know most of their members and they got in my opinion only friendly people AND some really talented players aswell. I think both sides agree that it is alot more fun to be in an active guild since you end up doing things with your guild or not at all. Ally doesnt work out most of the time, its usually the guild you can rely on in this game, and nothing else (and thats what i prefer).

So basically nothing will change except for more people online and more action! On monday 30.12. we are going to do the merge. Please welcome every new member of Rare and let them be part of our family like everyone else. This is not going the usual way via application, but i will try to get most of the new guys into this forum so they can introduce themselves and take part in discussions! Of course our rules apply to every member the same and everyone will be treated by our principles!
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

by Advertising » Sat 28. Dec 2013, 09:48

Advertising

Return to Board index

Return to DAoC