Go to footer

The future of Rare

Re: The future of Rare

Postby Qerildan » Wed 6. Nov 2013, 20:06

Together we stand, together we fall.
That has always been my attitude for this guild. We died together, often, and never gave up.
Rare isnt just a guild or a community, rare is a kind of a family, where everyone helps eachother and where everyone trusts eachother.
Thats just possible because we are a unique punch of people.
I'm quite sure, that a fushion with requiem wont work, since we cant check out every member of them as close as we did it with our members in the past.
But ofc, mark is totally right, things change and this makes it hard for many of us to play. Like rl, gfs and staff.

But i will never give up on this family. I had too many funny hours here, and this support i get here is just incredible.

So the only thing which really would be an option for me, beside bringing rare up again with all members which is kinda impossible, is that we really get some fix dates were we meet and play some hours.

Greets,
Sam
Qerildan
Technical Officer
Technical Officer

by Advertising » Wed 6. Nov 2013, 20:06

Advertising

Postby galydun » Wed 6. Nov 2013, 20:25

hey all,

would be sad if rare would disolve. i only can say that i dont have time atm to play (or if i have time, than i dont have mood to play), but maybe the time will come when i grab again my mighty hammer to support you.
galydun

Postby Hildorien » Wed 6. Nov 2013, 21:35

Hey guys,

Firstly,thanks to mark and spyros that they remembered me and called for my opinion.

About the situtation,i will answer that under the 2 topic.

1) Mark,brother,i dont really remember when we met and became friends but i am sure that its may be more then 5-6 years...when i remember the daoc and rare,it means Mark.You created that family and you lead your family about years.May be we werent win the whole fights we did togther or we wont be win the whole fights which ones we will do.But after all of that we stand together as a family and you are the head of this family,guild.Now dont tell me that you will be happy in any other guild as a normal member...

2)I wasnt online about 6 months and i dont know when i will be able to online again.i dont know what you exactly feel,but i just know that my brother can make this guild active again.We saw the worst times of rare together,and you stayed in your family,you made it the best again.You can do it again.Dont be the dog in anyones guild,just stay as a wolf in your pac.

For the new guys in guild,i didnt meet yet most of you,but just feel yourself that you are the part of that big family.As Sam said,we are not only a guild.If you help to Mark,he has enough experience to fix the guild again.And you will raise and shine with the guild again.

Cheers.

Orhan
Hildorien

Previous