Go to footer

Transfering Hib toons to Requiem

Transfering Hib toons to Requiem

Postby Bloodwyne » Fri 8. Nov 2013, 19:01

Ok guys, this is my idea:

I want to be in an active guild again and therefor i want to join Requiem on Hib. It won't change anything with Rare and once we get active again ill be around on Alb too. Now im asking all the people that helped with the Hib toons if its ok that i take over the chars i play mostly with Req (Warden/BM/Eld/Bard and one of the Druids) to their guild. I havent talked to them yet and im not even sure if they would be cool with such a half-thing, but it atleast would help me alot to get into an active group of people again. This however would probably mean i wont be doing much for Rare anymore, but this is unavoidable at the current situation anyway. Im working and all i want atm is some pewpew in the evening. Ill give you a few days to post ur vetos if there are any and then i will apply to Requiem (on Hib only). I wont tell Req ofc, but at the end if Rare manages to get active and motivated again without my help i will play with you guys preferably, like it always was.

EDIT: Ofc if there will be reasonable vetos after i joined them there is still a possibility to withdraw it. AND the login data will remain for every member of the guild, it will still be Rare's chars so i just hope Requiem is fine with that.

Cheers Mark
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

by Advertising » Fri 8. Nov 2013, 19:01

Advertising

Re: Transfering Hib toons to Requiem

Postby Lindsey » Sun 10. Nov 2013, 13:03

Dose we all going 2 join Reg. with our hib toons or just u ? =)
Lindsey

Postby Bloodwyne » Sun 10. Nov 2013, 13:47

not everyone wants to join Requiem in the first place :P I can ask for anyone who would like to join them on hib aswell tho, just tell me
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Blato » Tue 12. Nov 2013, 05:13

Well I havent been very active EU times atm, usual story. But i would be homeless on hib. But if i must go guildless is np since im sure i could still get a group desperate enough to take a noob warden :p
Blato

Postby Bloodwyne » Tue 12. Nov 2013, 06:45

still didn't do it, yesterday we had a pretty good run on alb with 6/8 Rare
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer