Go to footer

Ugur left us

Ugur left us

Postby Bloodwyne » Fri 25. Oct 2013, 16:50

He probably didnt think it was important to let everyone know that he left Rare to join NightWatch so i'll try to clear things up for you.

We got into a little bit heated discussion (no insults) when he was joining NightWatch on Primetime when we needed him on Albion. It's basically the same thing that happened with Muni and Moe and if you want to know my reasoning for really hating this behaviour read the thread "Values of a Community". Fact is though i didn't kick him like i did Moe and Chris, he left in a Rage really unexpected and joined NightWatch a day after.

Some personal words that may differ with your opinion.

For me its pretty clear he intended to join them for a couple of time already. He's playing alot again and unlike most of us does alot PvE stuff and hangs around in their TS, which is absolutely not a problem at all but for me makes it look like he's been planning that and waited for a moment like that to take the next step. I might be wrong on that as i never had the feeling he was a calculating type of guy. But even if he did leave in a haste the fact that he joined NW a day after, leaving friendship(s) (can only speak for myself) behind like that really disturbed me and actually made me sad as im the type of guy that cant really forgive that kind of things and always have it in the back of the head, which doesnt mean im unforgiving, i also talk normal with Moe again, still pretty much ignoring Chris tho. But i definately don't want to get any more close than necessary with people like them. Men should have some principles imo.

Anyway, its a really bad thing to see him go, he's been a big part of the guild and i liked him not for the way he played but for his nature.

My last word is, i will always stick to the principles we always had no matter the person but in this case HE decided to leave us after hurting our "codex" or logical behaviour inside of a RvR oriented guild.

It's sad not only for us but for him too once he realizes what he did and for what especially. Anyway just my 2 Cents!
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

by Advertising » Fri 25. Oct 2013, 16:50

Advertising

Re: Ugur left us

Postby Artemix » Fri 25. Oct 2013, 17:12

Well no matter what happens leave the family is always bad...and is not only the way you leave but what you do the very next day...so i ve to agree with you on the fact that since he left so "easy" the guild and the very next day he joined another guild yes seems a decision allready taken and just wanted a "reason"/excuse...i get some times mad too (that doesnt means i am right or wrong people can disagree on some things)but i try to keep that for me and relax cause sudden decisions are mostly bad decisions...ofc the values of the community are over the single persons...this is the meaning to be part of a community...put the persons over you...i am a relative new member but i understood with the time the size of Rare...before Rare i was considering myself maybe the biggest "mercanary" on daoc and as i said many times i finally found a home and feel lucky for that cause i poped as noone on alb and i got the best chance people could get...i dont ve problems with who left our guild and like that i wont have any problem with Ugi too are personal decisions and since we considered to be mature persons we are free to decide but at the same time we are responsible of our decisions...yeah i am sorry that he left but life goes on and when a team looses someone all people put this little or big to cover the "space left"...sorry for my bad enghlish and the messing thoughts but i hope i gave the point :)
Artemix

Return to Board index

Return to DAoC