Go to footer

Zabax says "Hello"

Zabax says "Hello"

Postby Zabax » Sun 2. Oct 2011, 08:59

Hey all,

just went through Uth Herald and stepped over you guys and falled into here ... by accident ;) Thought I give the forum a nother post and say hello.

I got a bad ld yesterday during the inc in front of atk and decided not to shut down / up my pc again as I was over the limit anyway, as y know my parens in law arrived and my childs dont ask dadi if he made good RPs late night. They expect aaaction at 06.XX ongoing (age 14 month and 4 years) ;)

Anyway thanks for the last two evenings which I appreciated a lot, byside the others we already spend in RvR. I might not be soooo frequently online due to fam. and a demanding job and I Im traveling a lot (hotel with laptop and daoc ofcs). But if you look for a open minded player from time to time just contact me, can offer Theo, Cab (Re-Spec on demand), Mincer, Merc, Sorce - all full temped. Pablo knows this all anyway ^^

Btw. just for my undertanding, Bloodwyne is Griselda? noticed his post and goodbye.

have fun
Zabax / Thomas
aurora.play-online.de
Zabax

by Advertising » Sun 2. Oct 2011, 08:59

Advertising

Re: Zabax says "Hello"

Postby Bloodwyne » Sun 2. Oct 2011, 14:16

hey thomas, cool that u came for a visit to our forums ;) yes im griselda and you will surely hear from us if we are in need of a class you can play =)

cheers mark
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Zabax » Sun 2. Oct 2011, 14:42

Ohh Marc, thats a realy pitty dude.... we had the pleasure a view times together.
Whos going to make now successfull RR in Alb :roll: I dont hope the Italian Sm0ker Guys :D

cu iG
take care Marc, and perhaps consider to leave a backdoor open ... ^^
Zabax/Thomas

btw..... ^^
Just have in mind that I had just started a proll in our Alliance (Oblivion, Raiders, RIP & co.) to brainstorm about a 3-4 FG RR just for fun and give him a try. Lets see if the interest is there and I would like to get in touch with you guys to see for further support on such an action.
Zabax

Postby Bloodwyne » Sun 2. Oct 2011, 14:59

we played 3 days ago in the same grp thomas ;) i was on Hick, and sure if you made sth up in your ally, just let us know so i will try to get a raregrp rdy to join the raid
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Guest » Sun 2. Oct 2011, 21:47

Well that fact was confusing me this afternoon anyway, when I realised your Chars again on ur Uth sig. So you are away but still there - ... hm ... tricky and good choice :D