Write comments

Sunday pewpewpew

Thu 17. Oct 2013, 17:41

Sup my friends!

Since i am atm a bit short on time and usually not able to play in the evening (will change during next week(s) hopefully) and i know about the unableness and lazyness of my members to form regular RvR groups without the king himself i thought i'd tell you i will definately be doing RvR sunday from atleast 16:00 CET on till open end... would be nice if we could get up a guildgroup on whatever realm! Cu ingame/irc/ts!

Thu 17. Oct 2013, 17:41

Re: Sunday pewpewpew

Sat 19. Oct 2013, 06:25

I will be on sunday.

Sat 19. Oct 2013, 12:34

As my Laptop didnt return today, i wont be up :/ Darn, i'd love to

Sun 20. Oct 2013, 16:12

4 people showed up including myself, 4 who said they would come didnt come, very relyable people we have here

Mon 21. Oct 2013, 01:48

i would like to have made it but as i said before ill never be able to play EU time Sundays as i work all day Sunday :cry:

Mon 21. Oct 2013, 02:22

ya i got an unexpected call early this morning and have been working all day. sorry.

Mon 21. Oct 2013, 14:43

would be really nice if we could manage to get a decent group running on either alb or hib, EdN seems to be dominating everyone the last 2 weeks and they run a dull full mid tank setup which is in my opinion easy to beat if we do it right.

Mon 21. Oct 2013, 14:56

in addition i hate playing with these arrogant useless nightwatch people... thats also why i prefer running with requiem the last weeks, noone to fill up pugs with in alb and we are not active enough (yet?)..

Tue 22. Oct 2013, 07:51

ill play alb if need me on cleric/pala/caba just have to bare with me a few runs at least to get used to it again since i spend most time in hib/mid these days but it shouldnt take that long but in anycase id have no problems, ill try to be around more eu time but work has picked up a bit at least for the next to weeks, i always have irc open and see the messages but they are long after you guys have gone to bed :p

Tue 22. Oct 2013, 16:46

jeah no worrys mate =)
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz