Write comments

Wed 12. Sep 2012, 21:00

not that i expected anything else...

http://i.imgur.com/IKHFR.png

im so angry...at myself and at this fucking system...i never got used to this soulbound system, if i could atleast trade it with someone who could buy me heavy armor in exchange, why is this so hard to implement, fucking assholes... 720 tokens for the ass, 36 CoF runs... i love PvE

Wed 12. Sep 2012, 21:00

Re: ...

Thu 13. Sep 2012, 06:55

:( Really sorry about that and the fact the GMs won't even help you change it or swap it that is the pita.

Thu 13. Sep 2012, 07:50

Well there is a theoretical scneario where people buy Karma gear for, say, leveling, and then sell it back for a refund when they have outleveled the items. That way karma would never be drained from the game and hence, the system would collapse. Since there also seems to be no real item decay, you couldn't even suggest to only allow refunds if the item is in top condition. So anyway you turn this, allowing refunds is probably not practical.

Sorry for your loss, - but on a bright note, since you love PvE so much, you have just given yourself another excuse to do more! :>

Thu 13. Sep 2012, 09:10

Yeah I see what you are saying there but in Bloodwyne case he got light armor that is not wearable so it is fucking dumb if they will not change it as obvious a proper mistake rather than wrong stats or whatever.

Thu 13. Sep 2012, 09:36

Anet has > 1 million customers... it is simply not feasible to help people when they fucked up at the vendors. That quite frankly, even if unfortunate, is their own fault. Certainly nothing that you can possibly deal with on a per customer basis. This would require an addition to the game code, although I don't quite see how that would best be fixed (see comments above about possible exploits). The best way would perhaps be to simply not enable purchases of items that you cannot use. Although I would guess you can use cloth as a warrior, it's just that noone would want to use it ^^ So again, best check twice before buying something for an outragously high price. There has to be some level of self-responsibility somewhere....

Thu 13. Sep 2012, 10:31

I disagree with you there Marc, talking about WOW I screwed up picking a quest reward, off the top of my head was a choice of 3 items all 3 of which I could use., I picked one I didn't want and appealed it and they refunded it back so I could pick the correct one.

And this is when the game was really busy with millions of people playing it. Not just 1 million +.

Yes before you say it I do know this isn't wow but it is the same principle, in fact worse than just some silly quest reward issue.

The fact of having to farm to then inadvertently picking the wrong armour which of course is an error but it is obvious it is a genuine mistake so the GMs should refund the points or replace the armour or something along those lines.

Of course with the points you have raised above there are always people who will exploit or want to cheat systems but for an honest mistake they should sort this out.

It isn't that difficult to organise I am sure and even if the game is F2P their customer service should be paramount so people are perhaps more willing to use the cash shop and also they will be wanting to keep players especially when you have the new WOW expansion coming out at the end of this month so quite a few people are going to be going back to grind that out.

Thu 13. Sep 2012, 11:32

I say, still open a ticket. At least they can implement a refund system in the future :(. I did the same mistake in wow, after that i buy the gear with tokens every time i can by piece by piece, so i can minimize the risk of buying wrong one :cry: .

Thu 13. Sep 2012, 12:59

there is not only 1 way of a refund system... u could simply add a time rasta where the sellback works..like 10 min or so, how would anyone exploit that to his advantage... dont tell me sth like that isnt possible

or just dont fucking souldbind them on acquire, why not letting people trade those items...it just doesnt make sense to me

or not being able to buy items you cant use... how about that, there is 1000 ways of preventing this to happen, and even though its true that it is ones own fault, its such often happening and rly not hard to prevent it from the developers side...

some people arent born with WoW's fucking souldbind system, ppl should realize that, even in DAoC they blanked out the merchant items that u cant use with your class, what an easy solution to that problem..u can still buy em but its visually shown that u cant use them without having a closer look at the item itself... in my opinion it is an absolute joke that there is no prevention for this yet though ofc im angry at myself as i should have known that developers are generally ignorant in this manners

Thu 13. Sep 2012, 14:36

not going into the discussion if it should be refundable or not, i think anyone should look before picking

http://epvpimg.com/wU9Ch

this is the route for cursed shore farming

with 50%+ magic find you should be able to farm 2-3-4-5 gold per hour

i would sell greens to npc, salvage blues yellows and oranges

spec everything into AOE and give it a try

you will have your set in 1-2 days
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz