Write comments

Re: Alliance

Sun 8. Jul 2012, 19:23

Looks like an excellent choice to me. Scandinavians are usually well mannered people and good gamers (*wink wink*) and the alliance looks solid and well organised.

Sun 8. Jul 2012, 19:23

Tue 10. Jul 2012, 15:48

application sent

Fri 13. Jul 2012, 13:53

Hi,
After two days voting and discussion I have the great pleasure to bid you welcome to TNA as a trial-guild =)

What we need you to do immediatly is:
- Write a presentation of your guild.
Don't forget to include who your official TNA representative is. You need atleast one officer who will check the forum daily.

- Write 2-3 sentances about your guild in a PM to me that I will include in this post.

- Ask your WvW interested members to create an account here on this forum. Your officers will be responsible for upgrading their accounts to the right access-group ( TNA-member ).
You can find more information about that here.

- To gain access to the Mumble-server, contact Chosen.

Apart from that this post might be nice to read.

Best Regards,
Stenhuvud Representative TNA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT: Please create an account in our alliance forum! It should look like that: Guild IngameNick Example: Rare Bloodwyne <-- If you violate this form your acc will be deleted

Forum link: http://www.farshiverpeaks.com/forum/

After you created your account please write a topic in the "Access requests" Forum in the usual form. I am allowed to give you access to the alliance part of the forum then. Remember: This forum will be the community tool for the WHOLE Server, we as a guild also made it to the alliance though.

I really dont expect everyone to take part in all alliance discussions and as they only expect atleast 1 from each guild to check in on a daily basis that won't be a problem aswell. But please do me the favor and create this account! I really think we made a good catch with this alliance guys!

Fri 13. Jul 2012, 16:56

That is brilliant on the alliance, super work!

Obviously won't create an account there though being a trial member in the guild at present. If it all pans out as one hopes will of course look into doing that a later date :)

Wed 25. Jul 2012, 08:59

I played also in BWE3 on Far Shiverpeaks,
I heard it was before a german server, now english.
there were a lot of european playing it, lot of dutch people too, who didnt have a guild yet, but will stay on that server on start.

I discover the guild also is on this server: The Dutch Fellowship
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz