Write comments

Eternal Battlegrounds Jump Puzzle farming

Thu 20. Sep 2012, 06:16

You can world swap as most people are now aware, and things like the Orichalcum Nodes will respawn on the new server for you to harvest again. But the Jump Puzzles on different server clusters are also all unique.

At first I really did not like doing this jump puzzle. In the beta I spent a couple hours and didnt even finish it. However, the truth is, that once you know the puzzle well, it is very easy. It takes me only a few minutes to run through this puzzle now, and I hate jumping puzzles.

At the end you are rewarded with multiple blue prints, a lot of badges of honor and some random items. I now have I think 4 alpha golem blue prints. These cost 1 gold each. I think Bryt has several as well. The Alpha Golems can be Mystic Forge upgraded into Omega Golems, which are basically the equivalent of the first boss in Cadecus Mannor. They fire Missiles, shoot flames around themselves and generally hit very hard with a lot of HP.

By quickly completing the Jump Puzzle and world transfering to do it again, you have one of the only ways to farm much needed WvW siege blue prints, including what is needed to make probably the best WvW weapon in the game, the Omega Golem.

If anyone wants to do this but is overwhelmed by the puzzle, just say so, and Bryt, myself, or someone else can show you the easy ways through each part of the EB puzzle.

And remember, while it is very likely that mass orichalcum farming will continue after 'free server transfers' end, because of the guesting system that allows pve on any server, the EB jump puzzles will not be so accessible. The opportunity to farm these for free is limited.

Thu 20. Sep 2012, 06:16

Re: Eternal Battlegrounds Jump Puzzle farming

Thu 20. Sep 2012, 06:44

Just be careful and dont exaggerate this server switch behauvior

ANet knows that people exploit it or atleast it already got reported as an exploit on the offical forums, so dont farm ori and those chests 24/7.
Its like the karma weapons, np if you take your advantage, but dont do it in a chinese manner ;)

Thu 20. Sep 2012, 07:23

ANET themself said in their official forums that server transfering to farm orichalcum is NOT an exploit.

Thu 20. Sep 2012, 09:08

Bloodwyne wrote:ANET themself said in their official forums that server transfering to farm orichalcum is NOT an exploit.

ah thats good to know, even i would like to see a quote
hm but i dont understand ANet sometimes. on the other side make it hard to farm dungeons but on the other side this^^ mmmhkay

Thu 20. Sep 2012, 12:14

Ya, I don't understand why they allow this either. But they do (:

Thu 20. Sep 2012, 16:27

They don't appear to be very consistent with what is and what isn't an exploit.

I don't think I could ever bring myself to do that particular jumping puzzle again. Will attempt the others but that one was nasty lol :P

Thu 20. Sep 2012, 17:54

we just need a jump puzzle expert with a messmer and the port field and u can finish every puzzle very easy :D

Thu 20. Sep 2012, 17:58

Bryt wrote:we just need a jump puzzle expert with a messmer and the port field and u can finish every puzzle very easy :D

haha jeah, cmon Atalay fill our banks!

Thu 20. Sep 2012, 19:51

They nerfed our portal, need 25 silver to put 1 down and another 25 silver to put exit one 8-) :twisted: (There is a range restriction so i cant put one at the beginning and 1 at the end but yeah portal is really useful in jumping puzzles :D )

Fri 21. Sep 2012, 02:06

With server transfers to be limited to one per 24 hour, I think this gravy train is coming to an end.
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz