Write comments

Everything you need to know about crafting

Thu 14. Jun 2012, 01:30

http://www.epicguildwars2.com/forum/m/2 ... ting-guide

So then you can explain it to me!

Thu 14. Jun 2012, 01:30

Re: Everything you need to know about crafting

Thu 14. Jun 2012, 09:53

I was looking something like that around the net. Nice guide thanks :)

Thu 14. Jun 2012, 10:14

Aaron wrote:http://www.epicguildwars2.com/forum/m/2793707/viewthread/3329353-loveless-crafting-guide

So then you can explain it to me!

and me ahahah

well i might start reading...got nothing to do anyway :P

ANet Quote: "The way leveling XP gain works in crafting is this: For leveling a discipline from 0-400, you will gain 10 levels along the way. By maxing out all 8 disciplines, you will gain 80 levels. That means you could dedicate a character to crafting, feed it all the mats you get on other characters and level it all the way to 80 without ever needing to kill a thing. As hardcore crafters, we think that is pretty cool."

woot-- didnt know this... i think im gonna do it the opposite way..im gonna lvl my warrior normally to 80 via WvW and PvE, collect all materials on the way and my second character i will xp with crafting only :D..or my third

Thu 14. Jun 2012, 10:47

Another interesting info:

"Crafting Materials Storage

A big concern of players who are reluctant to craft would be the huge variety of different materials to obtain vs their limited bag space. In GW2, there is an additional tab in your bank storage where all types of crafting materials, ranging from normal jute scraps to mob mats to gems and onions, can be stored in, separate from your normal default 30 slot storage in bank. On top of that, every player can easily send mats they have gathered out in the world back to this tab by simply right-clicking on the mat in their bag window. You can simply withdraw these mats when you feel like crafting, clean and simple."

So i hope at release everyone will get some gather tools and collect all materials he finds, if not used by yourself, someone in the guild surely would have use for it

Thu 14. Jun 2012, 11:06

Its interesting that cooking is the most expensive. Maybe its more end game oriented profession. Btw this guide is the most refined version that i found so far imo :P

Sat 7. Jul 2012, 08:41

You are so good at gathering info Aaron, it is really helpful. I am pretty lazy when it comes to crafting though I will no doubt attempt it at least once I have levelled up. I am also more than happy to direct what I gather if there are people who are doing crafting straight off from the start :)

Sun 8. Jul 2012, 01:08

Thanks, im always happy to help.

Wed 25. Jul 2012, 08:52

Than the big question like in all mmo games,

Crafting > , < , = PVP, dungeon or culture Gear.

Or will making potions be OP again like in most games?

btw: I find a very nice site for GW2 dungeon and cultural armor/weapon gallery.
http://dulfy.net/2012/07/21/gw2-armor-previews/#10

Alexcia

Wed 25. Jul 2012, 09:20

oh my... this is a load of cool skins ...

Well for the PvP gear everyone has to use the same. Once u enter the mists ur armor and weapons will change to your PvP set. (structured PvP only)

I think the highest lvl stuff will only differ by its view at some point. Not sure about crafted items but i think it will be the same as dropped items by its stats

Wed 25. Jul 2012, 10:20

Omg flame region sets and corrupted orian sets looks really nice :), btw players can unlock different skins for pvp gear but it will look similar after some point of course.
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz