Go to footer

Get Stomped vs Rare

Get Stomped vs Rare

Postby Bloodwyne » Sun 12. Aug 2012, 16:52

Look what i found :D I think in that match i had LD, or atleast someone from our group :/ Didnt look so bad tbh apart of me during the last fight where i sucked ass as i probably already surrendered^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-t1ddCHemU

Edit: Seems Niels ld'ed
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

by Advertising » Sun 12. Aug 2012, 16:52

Advertising

Re: Get Stomped vs Rare

Postby Ateron » Sun 12. Aug 2012, 22:31

It was the match that my endless failure train aganist necromancer (and his friend helping him later)guarding their trebuchet :D but at least we destroyed it. Also that guardian defended that point aganist 3 of us, i somehow didnt do any damage to him :(. As launch coming closer i am kinda having pessimistic thoughts about the mesmer, the class is still need some major fixes but its too late now.
Ateron

Postby Aaron » Mon 13. Aug 2012, 04:54

Mesmer seems to provide decent support when played in a group specifically to fill a certain role, but as a stand alone the only thing its good at is kiting around and not dieing.

The mantra heals, AE quickness buff, group stealths, group teleports and the like being very powerful only in the right group.
Aaron

Postby Ateron » Mon 13. Aug 2012, 09:18

Well mesmer's support capability with all those nice ideas behind the traits and nice utility spells i am very pleased. Although they are nerfing/altering it too in the stress tests. But while they are changing things, they only change some bits they see important. But they forgot that things they changed connected to the other traits and skills aswell. This makes the class still feels lacking something.

There are still some ongoing problems with the class that need to be fixed as quickly as possible(Starting from BWE1). Like shatters, our core mechanic which is still unreliable, and some weapon skill problems (Like staff's 1st skill not traveling in the z-axis, this completely destroys the staff as a ranged weapon). But we will see this changes after the launch now. As my main focus is wvw this changes are important and required for me, but i will wait and see :D
Ateron

Postby Jadene » Mon 13. Aug 2012, 11:45

Looks cool though that video, and wasn't a complete whitewash or anything :)

I wish my PC hadn't been such a fugging cabbage that I could have tried out the sPVP prior to release.

Did the guardian have "godmode" on or something lol.
Jadene

Postby Borrower » Mon 13. Aug 2012, 11:55

well i do have gr8 timing to LD ^^
wasn't too bad no, we had closer matches tho near the end think one was 485 - 500 and we killed their lord 1 second after they ticked 500 :|
All-in-all good fun imo can't wait till launch

Niels
Niels
Borrower

Return to Board index

Return to Guild Wars 2