Write comments

Guild Emblem

Tue 18. Sep 2012, 07:56

Hey again ;)

I just wanna say that it would make me very happy if everyone would show up with a guild emblem atleast on his torso, it is a transmutation you can buy for 1 gold in Lions Arch near the banker. So don't farm fancy torsos, just pick the one that is easiest to get and fits your stats and then transmute it.

No coercion ofc but showing some unity out in WvW feels always good imo.

Tue 18. Sep 2012, 07:56

Re: Guild Emblem

Tue 18. Sep 2012, 08:02

Will that emblem travel to other torsos or all must wait there 80lvl gear?

Tue 18. Sep 2012, 08:20

Dundun wrote:Will that emblem travel to other torsos or all must wait there 80lvl gear?

I suppose you better wait for your lvl 80 Exotic torso. U might be able to transmute it with a fine transmutation stone, but u rarely get those.

Tue 18. Sep 2012, 08:39

Yes no problems, don't you just buy the emblem from the WvW zone or am I thinking of something else?

I saw off the top of my head now um I think 1 gold for the front and then various amounts up to around 5 gold for a back item. Also something to do with a weapon too?

Tue 18. Sep 2012, 10:27

for 1 gold you transmute your torso to a guild torso, this includes front and back emblem. There are a couple of weapons that can betransmuted to guilds look aswell, i for example have it on shield and axe too. But those banners are hardly to see and some dont like the style of that weapons so thats nothing i expect someone to buy:) i luckily liked the guild axes model though
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz