newest info on how to get them

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comm ... _material/

good luck, i wont be going for one :D
Hyrule

by Advertising » Tue 11. Sep 2012, 21:59

Advertising

Re: Legendary Weapons

Postby Aaron » Wed 12. Sep 2012, 01:06

ya me neither. I forged one of The Colossus in the Mystic Forge (Exotic Hammer used to Craft the Legendary Hammer The Juggernaut) by combining 4 lvl 70~ exotic hammers. This is 1 legendary component out of maybe 100~ mystic forgings of exotics ive done. So just getting the item is very hard. You'd probably have to buy for 20-30G. Then all your skill points. Then a couple weeks to a month of solid WvW to get badges. Then another grip of gold to make the other gifts.

All so you can have a better glow.

No thanks. I'd rather have 5 completely geared in exotic toons. For prolly the same price.
Aaron

Postby Magicco » Wed 12. Sep 2012, 07:55

there also many weapons, that are exceptional and can be only forged with special components

e.g. Naegling (Greatsword) http://i.imgur.com/q35R6.jpg http://i.imgur.com/bpiCu.jpg -
1 scroll + 20 coins, + 100 orichalcum ingots + 50 powerful bloods

and million other not known recipe...

well said teagen, i also see nothing good in this idea to grind trillion of years and spend millions of money just to get one single piece item, that has the same stats like any other exotic. for same effort you can have a) more fun b) more full equip chars.

next week i will try to organizie (or mainly motiviate) ppl for WvW maybe also for some sPvP. im just doing some CoF runs to get my other 2 pieces of the Set. but for more fun in WvW i need a new pc-system anyway :idea:
Magicco

Postby Ravis » Wed 12. Sep 2012, 11:17

I will not be doing that farming that is for sure.
Ravis

Postby Bloodwyne » Wed 12. Sep 2012, 14:17

same here, already tired of dungeon farming and im not even half way :/
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Aaron » Thu 13. Sep 2012, 21:37

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comm ... ete_guide/

New recipe.

Basically you need about 300g in materials, 560 skillpoints in items, around 1.8 MILLION KARMA, 100% map completion, and your first born child.
Aaron

Postby Lasastard » Thu 13. Sep 2012, 21:40

I am sorry, but this is just nonesense...why would anyone do that ffs. And item farming is not what I consider fun, so if it turns out that in order to be propperly equipped for WvW I need to farm a dungeon 50 times, then I will have to find another game tbh. Although I get that these are really high end fluff things, it sounds to me like it still requires serious grinding to get even the moderately good items...so yeah, no thx ? ^^
Lasastard

Postby Aaron » Fri 14. Sep 2012, 03:10

People that missed the early TP profits will have to do a bit of farming for their exotics, if they want full exotics.

But those exotics are supposed to be "the last gear you ever need", so I don't think this is very bad.

Took me exactly 1 week to get to 80 and completely in full exotic, but that was with TP profits so your mileage will vary.
Aaron

Postby Ateron » Fri 14. Sep 2012, 08:21

You forget to add the bloody tears of firstborn unicorn, wtf are those mats :D but still some info is missing. I still want one legendary though :D. Legendary shouldnt be something that is obtainable quickly imo so its ok, game is like 3 weeks old.
Ateron

Postby Jadene » Fri 14. Sep 2012, 08:27

Yes it isn't as bad as it first appears.

Of course being a complete muppet and newb I spent the majority of my gold buying level 78 armour off the TP and is all mixmatched as couldn't afford the runes :P

Then realised how easy it was to level LW skill, especially as Mike had collected alot of ingredients just hadn't levelled the skill so now just need a few more ectoplasms and all set to craft my own armour and his armour.

It prolly doesn't look as funky as some of the other dungeon stuff which looks amazing from what I have seen but still will be a nice feeling to have made it all.

The jewellry I will then farm for as have a pretty decent rifle already so shouldn't take too long to get sorted :) Will be bothering you then Magicco for making it if you don't mind :)
Jadene

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Guild Wars 2