Write comments

No Alliance

Fri 5. Oct 2012, 17:28

Hey all,

yesterday there was a voice meeting of all the TNA guilds with the topic of our promotion to a full membership in TNA.

2 guilds votes Yes
3 guilds voted No
3 guilds abstained

Mentioned reasons were inactivity in WvW and the deadline i set for the vote of our membership, which some softhearted guys were offended by.

I explained them that this deadline (after being a trial member of that alliance for almost 3 month!) was necessary as we are still discussing a Serverchange intern and that the membership to the alliance would be one of the reasons for staying on the server. Also this was no vote for the next american president so personally i felt 3 month is enough to wait for a 30 member guild to be voted on in a fucking games alliance.

I have also told them that we are more active in WvW than most of the other guilds in TNA are in percent. Sadly most of them lack the understanding for a small guild like us. There is no guild but ours that has less than 100 players rightnow in this ally. Its easy for 100-350 member guilds to have 1-5 people in the public WvW room everyday, and they probably expected that from us aswell. For them the only thing that counted was the ally-zerg activity. Our guerilla smallgroup hunts were not considered at all. Ofc we might be able to do more WvW, but we are only 30 people and if the majority does PvE for a week or PvP then there is literally noone in WvW, and thats the destiny of a 30 man guild. Im 100% sure we are more active in WvW than most of the TNA guilds though. Look theres over 800 members in the Ally and on a sunday event 40 show up in WvW while Rare is present with 6... so cmon.

Anyway for now i can focus on the guild 100% of my ingame activity then which also is a good thing. Still im for staying on Far Shiverpeaks and maybe in some weeks we will be able to show TNA what mistake they have done, not letting us in. Jeah i know that sounds like frustration and anger, but for me its just an incentive! :D

Fri 5. Oct 2012, 17:28

Re: No Alliance

Fri 5. Oct 2012, 17:50

Btw. feel free to use the mumble as long as they drop us from it. When that happens we sneak back into Uthgards public TS server where we have our own channel too.

TS3

Adress: uthgard.net
Channel: <Rare>
PW: riftsucks

Fri 5. Oct 2012, 17:56

fuck them and fuck mumble

small roaming > that shit zerg anydays anyways

one evening we did some wvw with like a fullgrp i had more fun then any other day zerging with them

Fri 5. Oct 2012, 18:32

It is disappointing to read that we have been voted out.

If they want to judge it on zerg & numbers we were never going to be able to compete with that anyway.

If they are being that small minded and numbers of members is how alliance membership is measured as how valuable a guild is than quite frankly they can shove it where the sun doesn't shine they aren't worth the time or hassle.

Let them sit in their ivory towers playing toy soldiers with the maps that obviously gets them off, we so don't need twaddle like that.

We are better than they are stupid dimbwits :p

Fri 5. Oct 2012, 18:56

Hyrule wrote:fuck them and fuck mumble

small roaming > that shit zerg anydays anyways

one evening we did some wvw with like a fullgrp i had more fun then any other day zerging with them

Well i just like to be part of sth. bigger, more organized thing time to time. Also it would have given people that do more WvW than others the opportunity to group up with ally members. At the end i hoped they would leave us the space to do that what we apply for, smallman roaming. Seems thats not what they are looking for.

Just wanna add here that there are also pleasent people in this ally, tbh this decision was more a personal one by a couple of carebears and people without a clue. I wanna step back from blaming the whole Ally, but rightnow, yes, fuck them :D

Fri 5. Oct 2012, 19:23

I was very happy to be in a part of this alliance at first. But after launch my opinion changed completely. Their events were very short and ineffective imo (Aganist vizunah's night guard thingy its hard but still). They were expecting a russian zerg guild i dont know but they dont get the importance of small groups potential thats for sure. Their loss !

Fri 5. Oct 2012, 23:09

Being new, I can't really comment on how bad this result is. All I can say is that we should aim to prove doubters wrong (in other words have fun promoting how good this guild actually is).

I should drink less before posting (it's becoming a habit) but really I play to enjoy myself whether it's part of a small guild or a larger alliances make no difference as long as we enjoy it together.

Sat 6. Oct 2012, 10:07

Well forget them Mark.
In some weeks they will see that rare has quality instead of quantity!
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz