Write comments

Re: Post your planned builds

Mon 20. Aug 2012, 20:38

Pretty nasty thief build, its a video and doesnt show the traits though....but u can see how powerful thiefs can be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrXhcjgCUTA

Mon 20. Aug 2012, 20:38

Mon 20. Aug 2012, 20:40

Video wrote:Build used:
Traits:
10 Deadly Arts - Mug (deals damage on steal)
30 Acrobatics - Power of Inertia (gives 1 Might on roll), Vigorous Recovery (gives 10+ seconds of Vigor on heal), Quick Pockets (gives 3 initiative on weapon swap while in combat)
30 Trickery - Thrill of the Crime (gives 10+ seconds of Swiftness, Fury and 1 Might on steal), Trickster (20% faster recharge on Haste and Roll for Initiative), Hastened Replenishment (gives 4 initiative when using the healing skill)

Armor Runes: 5x Ranger (+165 precision and + 9% crit damage), 1x Divinity (+10 points to all stats + 3% critical damage)
Weapon Sigils: Earth (60% chance to bleed on critical) + Frailty (30% chance to cause vulnerability on critical) on pistols, Battle on shortbow
Amulet and Jewel: Berserker's+Knight's

edit.: but i doubt that this spec is still viable or got nerfed^^... its total OP :D

Tue 21. Aug 2012, 01:20

You can see he is mostly using "disabling shot" to keep distance on enemies, and then use a few shortbow skills to do damage but relying on the cluster bomb for AE damage.

Disabling shot recently had its initiative cost increased from 3 to 4, and cluster bomb's follow up skill "detonate cluster" had its cost increased from 0 to 4. So while this thief's combos may still be doable, you would be using that kite arrow (disabling shot cripples target and causes you to leap backwards quickly) about 33% less often, and also not be able to time your cluster bombs as well (letting it blow up at ground target doesn't cost 4 extra initiative).

At the same time that the thief had those increases to their initiative, they also got damage buffs to a lot of skills, lowered cooldowns on a lot of skills, and even some lower initiative on certain skills. So overall I would say that the thief as it is right now (or rather in the very last stress test), is actually more viable than it was in BWE2 from where we see this video. Though perhaps not with that exactly build.

Tue 21. Aug 2012, 07:25

Gonna test this build for todays Stresstest:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/en/?fIMQRAs ... s4YQwOkJGA

Tue 21. Aug 2012, 11:21

I will try this build for today:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/en/?fgEQNAr ... JZTrRGUMHB

and this:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/en/?fgEQNAs ... KpUrKGXMxA

Tue 21. Aug 2012, 11:46

nerf MOA!!! :D

anyone remembers how much eviscarate hit for in BWE1 on adrenaline lvl 3?? its been nerfed so hard i think..dmg now is 731.. i think i remember sth like 1300 before?

Tue 21. Aug 2012, 13:09

i hope they will make some changes with Moa-ability

when i go into Lich-form, the mesmer can complety negate my bonus and morph me into a Moa.
and when im in Moa-form i cant break it cause i cant morph into Lich-form >.<

than my elite-skill is completly useless and the timer does not reset :evil: :evil:

Tue 21. Aug 2012, 13:33

Well the point of moa is to lock all ability, but you can still dodge and avoid damage. You can also interrupt the casting. 180 sec cooldown which you cannot reduce. Moa is fine no nerf needed :twisted:

Tue 21. Aug 2012, 14:08

Jeah when i say sth needs to be nerfed i only express my frustration with this class/skill. :D 99% of the talks about what has to be nerfed and what has to be buffed is hot air anyway since it includes a huge amount of factors.

Tue 21. Aug 2012, 14:20

Bloodwyne wrote:Jeah when i say sth needs to be nerfed i only express my frustration with this class/skill. :D 99% of the talks about what has to be nerfed and what has to be buffed is hot air anyway since it includes a huge amount of factors.

Yeah i know :), mesmers are kinda "pain in the ass" class so no problem :P. I always feel frustrated when i face a guardian alone :D (but srsly they are op :P)
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz