Write comments

Server Full?!

Sat 25. Aug 2012, 09:12

Hello guys!

I see some of you having trouble to connect on Far Shiverpeaks, our homeserver. There is 2 options for you now:

1. Server changing will be FREE for ONE WEEK. That means you can now join another Server, and transfer to Far Shiverpeaks, whenever its possible, i'd assume the easiest time will be working days during nighttime.

2. Be patient and try it again and again. It's not only Far Shiverpeaks that is full (Rightnow i see Far Shiverpeaks at "High" and not "Full" population).

Please share your experience with us here!! So we can figure out what works best!! At the end i want everyone on the same Server!!

Sat 25. Aug 2012, 09:12

Re: Server Full?!

Sat 25. Aug 2012, 10:08

Far Shiverpeaks is NOT full yet. People already managed to transfer to it after they joined another Server

Sat 25. Aug 2012, 14:41

So frustrated got kicked off after going afk for 10 mins to get a sandwich (that is fine I don't mind that), but haven't been able to get on since, been trying over 2 hours., they are having log in issues.

I guess to be expected on first day but annoying nonetheless :(

Sat 25. Aug 2012, 14:45

jeah... i even logged into daoc for 20min.... im so frustrated... :D hope they will fix it soon

Sat 25. Aug 2012, 14:48

I have started cleaning the house so at least I am being semi productive and I have food made for today and tomorrow and just needs nuking so hopefully once get on won't get kicked again :P

Sat 25. Aug 2012, 14:58

hahaha i wouldnt bet on that,i just read from some guy who has prepared 20 sandwiches to get over the next week .... Oo .. i doubt he cleaned his house though :D

Sat 25. Aug 2012, 15:02

lol.

I guess Mike will go play BF3 for a bit whilst I look for things to do and watch the servers :P

Sat 25. Aug 2012, 15:42

It is back up :)

Mon 27. Aug 2012, 18:39

Hiya, got my connection to the world back again. Can't we swich servers? seems rather stupid to play on the busiest server?

Mon 27. Aug 2012, 20:23

Teutonick wrote:Hiya, got my connection to the world back again. Can't we swich servers? seems rather stupid to play on the busiest server?

The official release will be tomorrow, u will probably see alot of more "Full" servers then... we are staying on Far Shiverpeaks.
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz