Go to footer

Switching the Server

Switching the Server

Postby Bloodwyne » Sun 18. Nov 2012, 10:30

TROLL ALERT

Guys i am going to leave Far Shiverpeaks. Unlike most of you i play this game for WvW and not for PvE and FSP has lost his major WvW population when the times were not that good. It is just frustrating me to see the development of FSP, even the alliance which motto was "Domination of WvW" is now publicly saying that they don't care about winning and that they just want to have fun.

For me this guild means alot but i have to make this decision. I would absolutely love to see the majority to join me on Seafarers Rest but as i said, i understand if you won't switch. However this guild will only exist on one Server, and that will be the server that i play on. Please make up your mind and find out for yourself if you wouldnt be able to transfer aswell. I will give you 2 weeks time to think about it and make a decision.

I hope you can understand me guys i am really passionate for WvW.

Mark

TROLL ALERT
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

by Advertising » Sun 18. Nov 2012, 10:30

Advertising

Re: Switching the Server

Postby Bloodwyne » Sun 18. Nov 2012, 13:28

Nevermind guys this post was overhasted and written in a current feeling. I am still thinking about switching but i wanna have a few conversations before.
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Ateron » Sun 18. Nov 2012, 17:14

I think we should switch server. Since the game's launch, fs doesnt care wvw much imo. I cant blame the guilds that left the server.
Ateron

Postby Qerildan » Mon 19. Nov 2012, 08:08

doesn't matter what we do. I know you so long mark, you know, i keep following you ;)

best regards
Sam

PS: sounds gay, but's true, love you mark <3 , no homo ;)
Qerildan
Technical Officer
Technical Officer

Postby Jadene » Mon 19. Nov 2012, 10:09

Well, not really playing that much at present as was waiting to see what happened with the new gear grind.

Also Mike & I are off on holidays for Christmas on 17th December so will probably see how the game pans out before deciding what to do when back start January.

My focus has been and always will be pvp over pve hence why I got so frustrated and stopped playing for a while as was just getting angry all the time.

I do like playing with you guys though, and though not an old school Rare member enjoyed having nice friendly people to play the game with and being part of the gaming family <3

So, for me personally, it isn't the server it is the guild I want to play with so have no problems changing wherever it ends up.
Jadene

Postby Jadene » Mon 19. Nov 2012, 10:40

I also see why you could have been vexxed Mark.

Anna sent me an email this morning about the weekend :

Nice weekend, but tough in wvw, everyone went pve for the weekend.
Last night only 5 of us total against full enemy zerg. Needless to say, we lost everything, same as we did Friday night.

Then late last night, our ''pvpers'' began to trickle back as the pve event closed, so now were a million miles behind the leaders.
Jadene

Postby Llithium » Mon 19. Nov 2012, 19:55

Qerildan wrote:doesn't matter what we do. I know you so long mark, you know, i keep following you ;)

best regards
Sam

PS: sounds gay, but's true, love you mark <3 , no homo ;)

Bazinga! Total homo. :>
Arashij.2857 Silver Invader, rank 625 on Far Shiverpeaks
Llithium
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Qerildan » Tue 20. Nov 2012, 08:07

love you to rico, but not as much as mark!
/homomode off
Qerildan
Technical Officer
Technical Officer

Return to Board index

Return to Guild Wars 2