Topic locked

Good Evening Gentlemen

Wed 27. Jun 2012, 17:27

Hello gentlemen. First of all sorry for my rusty English but please bear with me :)

My name is Kazimieras .I'm 24 years old guy from small country Lithuania (don't worry if you don't know where it is). i work for small oil company and study International business at college.

My gaming "carrier" started long time ago with old Ziliton console. Through all these years i tried many games but FPS and MMO's were always at the top of my list. I started playing MMO's i think when i was ~16 years old. It was Lineage 2 C2 i think. Lineage2 is game that i played the most. through years i tried many F2P MMO's (none of them catch me for long) also i tried WoW, Rift recently SWTOR (biggest disappointment).
And now i hope that GW2 will hold me for long time. Well at least i don't have that sour taste in the mouth which i had before SWTOR was released.

I love PvP and big WvWvW battles. I think love for big battles came for me from Lineage2 that had very primitive but satisfying PvP and Siege system. I'm not always on top of score board or best 1v1 player but i always try to do best for the team and main goal.

Why to choose Rare? Because you are PvP/WvWvW guild. I never played Daoc but from what i heard it has similar WvWvW system. So guild has experience in big battles and i hope that i can be part of guild that can help to win the battle.

In GW2 i'm planning to play as Elementalist. I like that this class is very versatile. you can play as support and at same time hit like a train :)

Well writing for me is always hard but if you have any other questions feel free to ask them.

Sincerely,
Wyxz

Wed 27. Jun 2012, 17:27

Re: Good Evening Gentlemen

Wed 27. Jun 2012, 17:53

Stresstest starts in 5 min, if u wanna join us there just gimme a tell on Bloodwyne... gonna comment your application after the stresstest/tomorrow!

Cheers mark

Ah... Server: Kodash ;)

Wed 27. Jun 2012, 18:00

I'm on Underworld. Is it possible to use gems?

EDIT: Moved

Wed 27. Jun 2012, 18:22

Labas Kazį, sveikas prisijungęs :D

One more lithuanian :) DAoC and GW2 wvwvw I think are very different (yes, all games are similar and battles have something common).
In my opinion, this guy have some experience in mmo's, GW2 is just starting, so we can run in beta or give give him a test period. Never played LineAge2 so cant say nothing about it and it never attracted me much, so other guys should say final word regardless to this experience.

Thu 28. Jun 2012, 09:06

Hey Kazimieras (short Kazi ?)

i really liked that u made it to our server, guild and teamspeak that spontaneaus yesterday. We all know that its not easy to get to know people during a 4 hour stresstest while everyone rather prefers dealing with himself and his character in such a timeframe anyway :D Can't say i had a bad feeling about u though and gonna discuss your app intern!

Mark

Thu 28. Jun 2012, 16:18

In short it is Kazys :) I didn't meet a foreigner who could pronounce my full name from first try :D

Well then i will wait for your verdict :)

LT: Dundun tikiuosi tu jau paaiškinai kur yra Lietuva ir man nereiks to daryt :D
EN: Dundun i hope you explained them where is Lithuania and i will not need to do that :D

EDIT: if you want i can come on TS just for talk and stuff :)

Sat 30. Jun 2012, 01:06

Yo kami-kazi

Your application looks good but you should know that we usually prefer not running with the zerg.
We use our superiour fighting skills and the terrain for Tyria herself to destroy the zerg! 8-)

Niels

Sat 30. Jun 2012, 10:48

Yes, we respect other players, we respect other guilds and we respect our enemy.

1. We respect our enemies and realm mates and don't try to ruin running fights by add. 3-realm-fights can be exceptions if there is a solid fight running.

2. We don't farm/gank our enemies (in form of x+y vs x). A fair respectful behaviour is the key to make the game attractive to everyone and fairness is our main intention. Events or Relic raids/Relic defences are of course exceptions.

3. Greys and Levelers/Lowlevels will not be killed by us if they don't attack or add. We earn our realmpoints in fair fights and not by farming. This game is intended to match with each other and not about farming Realmpoints.

P.s.: Of cause there can be exceptions to people who keep behaving unfair to us, but it is not enough if someone added once or was seen in a zerg once. Everyone deserves at least the chance to be fair and since we are an honorful guild we try to give these chances as often as possible.

Sun 1. Jul 2012, 12:51

Dundun wrote:Yes, we respect other players, we respect other guilds and we respect our enemy.

1. We respect our enemies and realm mates and don't try to ruin running fights by add. 3-realm-fights can be exceptions if there is a solid fight running.

2. We don't farm/gank our enemies (in form of x+y vs x). A fair respectful behaviour is the key to make the game attractive to everyone and fairness is our main intention. Events or Relic raids/Relic defences are of course exceptions.

3. Greys and Levelers/Lowlevels will not be killed by us if they don't attack or add. We earn our realmpoints in fair fights and not by farming. This game is intended to match with each other and not about farming Realmpoints.

P.s.: Of cause there can be exceptions to people who keep behaving unfair to us, but it is not enough if someone added once or was seen in a zerg once. Everyone deserves at least the chance to be fair and since we are an honorful guild we try to give these chances as often as possible.

well that rules belong to our playstyle on uthgard (daoc) but it might give an idea of what we represent.

Sun 1. Jul 2012, 14:42

I think we can correct them a bit (there won't be greys and ect), but we have to have some basic rules. Those rules made to us a respect in other guilds view.
Topic locked

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz