Write comments

CoD: Black Ops 2

Wed 31. Oct 2012, 10:46

Jo guys,
someone of you gonna play Black ops2 on the pc when it releases? ;)

Wed 31. Oct 2012, 10:46

Re: CoD: Black Ops 2

Thu 1. Nov 2012, 10:05

im not sure...

since i was so dissapointed of black ops1 and even more dissapointed of MW3...

but thank god Treyarse is involved again and there will be a zombie mod again... so i will buy it.^^

Tue 13. Nov 2012, 16:31

I am in the minority and never been a huge fan of CoD though played previous ones on Xbox

Always been more of BF player and hated the way that was tuned almost along the lines of CoD for the most recent one.

Been playing Dishonored and Xcom of late on PC.

Wed 14. Nov 2012, 09:44

I am between buying blops 2 or bf3 expansions, cant decide. Waiting for the new game of hitman. I am playing Xcom alot lately. Wonderful game, but difficulty is kinda silly imo. At impossible difficulty monsters' hit chance is stupidly high and your soldiers hit chance is stupidly bugged :D. %90 hit chance soldier have to hit the target ! i loaded the game to test this for 5 times to land that shot wtf? :P.

Wed 14. Nov 2012, 18:26

hehe yeah that kinda sucks i guess :D

Wed 14. Nov 2012, 18:53

If someone wanna add me, me as a friend @ xbox,
XBox360 Gamertag is: Chirea

Thu 15. Nov 2012, 09:35

My Xbox gamertag is Ravis666, tho have not used my xbox for ages other than browsing as been playing on PC.

My BF3 tag is Ravis (PC)

I am waiting on Hitman as loved previous but saw it had really great reviews then 1 shit preview so was going to wait for a couple more to come out tho no doubt will buy it lol.

Xcom I loved it tho I know where you are coming from with the difficulty haha.

Thu 15. Nov 2012, 11:23

I dont have xbox :D so no gamertag, i always on the ps side because of the metal gear series :D. I usually play on pc and sometimes do dark souls stress nights on ps3. It has been a while since i played dark souls so i forgot my psn id :P.

BF3 tag is Thundeim on pc and you can find me on steam with this link:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ateron (Too many ppl with "ateron" when you search it. I thought this nick was unique :) )
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz