Thu 15. Nov 2012, 12:18

Was just browsing around, I know I should be working lol :P

But this looks like potentially could be a good MMO

Only time will tell though :) I do love Skyrim and previous games though

http://elderscrollsonline.com/en

Thu 15. Nov 2012, 12:18

Re: TESOL

Thu 15. Nov 2012, 15:02

Will test it for sure if it has no monthly fees. I am a bit sceptical though, for me it seems they are doing it to fast. Kinda fear a money hungry act behind it again and not a passion.

Thu 15. Nov 2012, 20:13

i assume its a gw2 clone.... they already stated that there is also no holy-trinity...

and i think that the time of all glorious role-play games is over... mythic and other did it with a passion, not this greedy pay2win stuff we see everywhere now...

Fri 16. Nov 2012, 10:19

Yes I agree with you Magicco I read that as well. Tho does have the DaoC dude working on it and with the 3 way faction. But I have lost faith pretty much of ever rediscovering the camelot feeling again.

I expect Claire will drag me into trying it tho. She has this thing for highelfs though do not think I could ever play one of those.....hehe.

Fri 16. Nov 2012, 10:52

I like the TES world, really interesting but it seems like company tries to get more money from the series. I think it will be subscription based then probably turn to f2p :D.

I am waiting for world of darkness online. Developers are really good at giving almost no info about it though :D

Fri 16. Nov 2012, 11:20

Thanks for that Mike :o

Atalay I sent you a PM !
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz