Go to footer

About <Rare> at GW2

About <Rare> at GW2

Postby Bloodwyne » Fri 24. Feb 2012, 11:01

-- The Guild --

<Rare>

Origin: DAoC Camlann PvP Server in 2002/03 // Refound on the Uthgard DAoC Freeshard in 2009

Orientation: WvsW > PvP > PvE

We are a guild with players of different age and different origin all over europe. I would describe our character as a bunch of funny people taking the game serious when it comes to PvP challenges, but rather prefer a good atmosphere than an elite behaviour in our chats, although we are definitely aiming for the win! Our main Focus will definitely be on the long awaited World vs World competition while competetive PvP will be focused aswell in form of core groups (Battlegrounds) and larger guildgroups (WvsW)! Generally i doubt we will leave out any content this game, Guild Wars 2, has to offer. I want to point out that we are not aiming to be a guild with a massive player-pool. Almost every member in <Rare> got great experience in MMO's of all type and a guild with an active playerpool of , lets say, 20-40 members is alot easier to coordinate and alot more personal.

Rules:

- Joining other guilds next to <Rare> in GW2 is not allowed and hopefully not necessary ;)
- Don’t give the guild a bad reputation by acting like an idiot in public, you represent the guild, and any stupid behaviour gets reflected to the guild.
- Try to stay calm in every situation and give the most possible respect to everyone you meet. People that are always looking for vengeance when they got flamed/griefed/ganked do not fit to our guild.

Expectations to applicants:

- Be a tollerant, open minded and friendly person, always willing to improve yourself and also willing to improve the guild as a whole. It will definitely help your application if you have made some experience in other MMO's especially in the PvP sector. Thats basically all, if u bring that few attributes, i can say by my experience the rest will work fine automatically.

What <Rare> gives to you:

- A bunch of friendly and skilled players
- Dedicated leadership
- Great experience in WvsW-type gameplay (due to DAoC) and PvP gaming in general
- A personal Atmosphere
- Stability

Tools IRC/TS: required.

Application: Only in our forums recruitment tent. For further info you can write me a PM or visit us in our IRC channel: Channel: #rare-uth PW: rareguild

So long
Bloodwyne
Last edited by Bloodwyne on Mon 12. Mar 2012, 08:57, edited 3 times in total.
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

by Advertising » Fri 24. Feb 2012, 11:01

Advertising

TAGS

Return to Board index

Return to News