Write comments

Application Cyris

Tue 27. Aug 2013, 21:21

Hello Rare,
i decided to take all my bravery and make a apply to your guild!
My name is Leon im 14(27.01.99) years old and live in Germany(NRW).
I started Daoc one and a half year ago when my stepfather showed me this server!Daoc is sooo much better than Call of Duty/Battlefield and so on.. :D
My first experience i did with Nomad Jarl on a Rm called Scrupz(gave it a friend(Blase) atm Smokey plays it :D)
After this I went to Hibernia and did my biggest mistake... :cry:
Woody gave me his Ranger(add rr9) acc and after one month or something i took the Akars away and u cant imagine how sorry im for that.At this time daoc was just a game for me i didnt cared about the people and just did my shit but now its more than a game!The people acting like families
After that ban(30 days) i deleted all my toons and did some month daoc brake
I said that to say u all about me and to have no secrets :)
One last thing about that chapter i paying Woody all back he already got my str/con gem.
My Chars are Cyris-Merc 6l
Chicko-Hero 4l
Gilf-Eld 4l
Throrgiunn-Healer 4l
Crauria-Shaman 3l
and some more twinks :)

Why i want to join Rare?
I like all players of u. Mark/Joschka/Artemix/and so on and also i reflect the rules u have like no ganking.
U play decent RvR too and are familiar in ur guild thats what i search here on uthgard ;)
I would never act like before 1year and would love to get a little chance in a trial slot
Sorry thats my english is not perfect just learning it for 6 years now :lol:
Greetz Cyris

Tue 27. Aug 2013, 21:21

Re: Application Cyris

Thu 29. Aug 2013, 07:38

hey Leon!

First of all, thanks for your application, i can see u took some effort to do it.

The late reply is because we needed to discuss this application with people...

sadly we came to the conclusion that we wont invite you for a trial membership. Its mostly because of your age and what u have done here already, also that u seem to never have your real own char that u started from scratch. I really believe you that you wont do things like with woody anymore, but due to your age (i was that age once too :P) i really cant say for sure and we own quite a few guild accounts and therefor i need to trust people 100%!

Sorry but still looking forward to play with u in morning or so! Cheers mate!

Re: Application Cyris

Thu 29. Aug 2013, 11:00

Ty Mark for ur reply :)
Like always, ur to young and you did a mistake in the past :|
But i respect ur guild dicision and still hope to play sometimes with u!

Leon
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz