Topic locked

Application for GW2

Wed 22. Feb 2012, 21:23

Hello everyone,

My name is Sebastien, 27 years old and living in Belgium. I work in ICT as a support engineer, we provide server housing and hosting in our datacenters for many international companies, giving support on server solutions and if applicable by contract full server administration.

Back to topic, since this is an application for GW2 i suppose my DAoC experience isn't very relevant but know that i've played both official (mid/pry) and freeshard servers for quite some years. Since DAoC i've been trying alot of mmo's purely from an avid pvp'ers point of view which is why i'm very much looking forward to GW2 after giving up on other games like WoW, L2, Aion, SWTOR etc.

The reason i'd like the join Rare is too have a strong start once GW2 releases and maybe if we get lucky some fun in the closed beta ;) .. ah also i have a very good irl friend named Niels (aka Borrower) in your guild and i've seen him pvp'ing on Uthgard with you guys. Lots of fun.

Hope this is enough to convince everyone, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Sebastien

Wed 22. Feb 2012, 21:23

Re: Application for GW2

Wed 22. Feb 2012, 21:44

Yeet neger

+ from my side ofc
good and experienced player, nice personality and a great friend of mine
and finally another belgian guy!! ;)

Niels

Wed 22. Feb 2012, 21:52

Everything in your app sounds nice Sebastien, but when i read that ur a friend of Niels, a little bit of puke came up my throat =)

Welcome to our guild mate ;)

Wed 22. Feb 2012, 22:45

You are really friend of Niels?Oh god,i give big - for you :mrgreen: anyway,+from my side too ; )

Wed 22. Feb 2012, 22:47

Ye Mark i hope it comes out through your nose :twisted:

Thu 23. Feb 2012, 11:38

Haha nice, already feeling the love ;) thanks everyone.
Approaching noon, getting calm at work. Great time to play around with the GW2 charbuilder and catch up on gw2guru :evil:

Thu 23. Feb 2012, 11:46

confirmed you to our internal section
Topic locked

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz