Topic locked

Application - GW2

Wed 25. Apr 2012, 17:39

Hey mates,

my name is Constantin, 24 yrs old and from germany.

here we go :p... i started playing daoc in the 1st year after the release and played it about 5 years in a row on Ava/Alb and mainly on Camlann. started some other mmo's like wow, gw1, war, but since 3 years im playing on uthgard mainly (hope i can stop it when gw2 comes^^)

i followed gw2 long time ago, and the time for it is coming closer n closer;). purchased it at the first day and the Beta-weekend is near.

trying to start a necromancer or guardian, cause they seem to be a key-char for GvG battles. ofc i like stuff like RvR but fights with even numbers are more interesting.

Why i would like to join Rare in Gw2? i ran only a few times with you guys in rvr and i really enjoyed it. best times were the relicraids with Bloodwyne. well after all i would like to join Rare in gw2 to rock it as one single unit!

:) greetings

Wed 25. Apr 2012, 17:39

Re: Application - GW2

Wed 25. Apr 2012, 18:09

Yo Constantin

What are your chars on uthgard?
What do you do for work or study?

Niels

Wed 25. Apr 2012, 20:07

Hey Niels,

my chars are "mainly" Plato, Plata and at the moment i play the chars, swoopkinz&sausagefingerz (got this account about 1 year ago because he was retired)

i work as a mechatronic technican (Mechatroniker :p)

Constantin

Thu 26. Apr 2012, 13:24

Hello Constantin!

Thanks for your application!

So.. the application doesnt look so bad. Tomorrow we have the first beta weekend and after that we will tell you about the result of your application. You can join the guild as a Beta-member though for the BWE! Im gonna give the choice of server in the Guild Wars 2 forum

Mark

Thu 26. Apr 2012, 20:43

Hey Mark,

nice to hear. Alright i would really like to join you as Beta-member trough the BWE. Contacting you on Kodash :)

Mon 30. Apr 2012, 01:50

Okay guys, seems that the beta is finished (hope not 1 day more would be awesome or 2^^)

was a nice pleasure to play with ya, lots of fun, nice fights good teamwork

cheers plata

Mon 30. Apr 2012, 08:42

yeah it was fucking nice :D

and btw, welcome to Rare constantin ;)

added u to internal section

Mon 30. Apr 2012, 15:03

/cheer :D
awesome :)
Topic locked