Go to footer

Application [GW2]

Application [GW2]

Postby Lasastard » Mon 30. Apr 2012, 11:51

Dear lovely people of Rare ^^

based on last weekends beta experience in GW2, I would like to apply for a more permanent enrollment in your guild once the game goes live. I think we share a lot of the same gaming 'ideals' and come with a compatible background into this new game. Also, you seem like a nice bunch.

That being said, a few 'fun' facts about me to give you a better idea of who you are dealing with ;)

RL: My name is Marc, 31, and I am working as a researcher at a big Swedish University in the field of Life Sciences. Overall, I would say I am nice guy, but you be the judge ^^ Nationality-wise, I am German, but have lived in Sweden for several years now.

Gaming: I have played DAoC since 2001, but stopped shortly after TOA (not a big fan of PvE^^). Rejoined later when the 'classic' servers went live but couldn't find the motivation and time to keep going. Later I found Uthgard, started my Druid 'Lasastard' and played on and off, eventually got to 50 and was one of the early members of 'Requiem' (see below). More recently I have been somewhat inactive, for various reasons related to RL commitments, the server and the guild.

I suppose I am not a 'hardcore' gamer, but I like competitive, goal-oriented games with a focus on team play. If I have to classify my preferred 'play style', I guess 'support player' would best describe it - across all MMOs I have player over the years. In GW2 I will most likely go for the elementalist, but am looking forward to try out some other classes over the upcoming beta events.

As I am not a student anymore, don't expect me to be online 24/7 (RL stuff), but I am sure several evenings a week should be perfectly possible.

Well, that's enough from me - looking forward to your decision.

/Lasastard

/some edits
Last edited by Lasastard on Mon 30. Apr 2012, 12:26, edited 1 time in total.
Lasastard

by Advertising » Mon 30. Apr 2012, 11:51

Advertising

Re: Application [GW2]

Postby Bloodwyne » Mon 30. Apr 2012, 12:19

Finally he made it! ;) nice app!

definately + from my side
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Re: Application [GW2]

Postby Xedie » Tue 1. May 2012, 00:47