Topic locked

Application GW2

Thu 28. Jun 2012, 15:46

Hello there,

I would like to officially apply to the guild after having conversations with Bloodwyne and doing the very short 4 hour stress test yesterday evening.

My name is Claire I am from the UK and work as an accountant (don't let that put you off though I do have a sense of humour :P)

I started playing MMOs back in the day of Ultima Online., started off as a good aligned character and ended up as a murderer perma red pvper. I then moved to EQ1 for a year or so and then DAOC when it was released which if I had to pick any game I have played over the years that would be my favourite. I loved the game, I loved the realm pride, I loved roaming around Emain doing 8v8. I played on Hibernia mostly on my druid.

The numbers started going down and moved over to Albion for a time and made a cabalist/sorcerer duo which was alot of fun also. It did get frustrating in the end though because played and stayed on the american servers and spent alot of evenings running around taking towers/keeps etc for the action to start when logging off for the night.

Other than that tried all the MMOs out there pretty much right up to Tera but none have held the same type of feeling that DAOC had.

I received a beta invitation for GW2 and I have to say was dubious about it as I wasn't a huge fan of the original game but tried it and after an hour or so started to love the game. From the little I have seen of the pvp side it appeals to me greatly and longing to play it again and see the end game pvp rather than running around at level 3 boosted up to 80 :P wondering what I am doing lol.

I did alot of readings on the forum and saw the advertisement for Rare guild and saw you are from a DAOC background hence why I decided to contact you and see about joining you on the next beta event.

From the limited experience of seeing the guild it has left a positive impression so I thought would apply now and take it from there.

O yes I am going to be playing a Mesmer. I am a bit disappointed there is not a healer class as that is the type I generally play but I see the advantages of not having the holy trinity so going with the mesmer as I think it will suit my playing style :)

Thanks alot.

Thu 28. Jun 2012, 15:46

Re: Application GW2

Thu 28. Jun 2012, 18:00

Hey Claire!

Thanks for the application! I have a quite positive feeling after our conversation via pm, also the application looks quite nice. And even though the time was short you made it to join us on Kodash and in teamspeak which i like! I don't know nothing yet about Mike and Aaron, but as u didnt mention them in your application i think we can expect their own applications in the future?

We are gonna discuss your app in the intern forum and tell you a result asap.

Greetings
Mark

Fri 29. Jun 2012, 09:57

Thanks Bloodwyne for the consideration:)

Yes Mike is going to put up an application shortly. Aaron will in the next few days as he is suffering with flu at present :(

Fri 29. Jun 2012, 14:02

Warm application, I've enjoyed reading it. Hope to see you on the last beta.

Mon 2. Jul 2012, 13:37

Hey Claire,

we decided to give it a try and offer a trial membership!

Welcome to <Rare> Claire!

greez Mark

Mon 2. Jul 2012, 15:29

added your account to internal forums

Tue 3. Jul 2012, 08:06

Super!

Thanks alot :)
Topic locked

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags