Topic locked

application

Wed 28. Mar 2012, 16:56

Dear Rare leaders/members

My name is Axel im from sweden and is 17 years old (might be 18 befor the game relese) im very calm and mature for my age.
In guild wars 2 i will problaby play as a warrior, necromancer or thife.
The only real MMRPG that i have been playing is WoW. In wow i focused on pvp and arena but i did som raids and stuff like that in the lich king expantion. My top raitings in arena was around 2000 rating in 3v3 on my priest and my pally (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ent#95:165 and http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ent#95:165) But i have been playing video games since i was 5 but i have mainly played computer games.
I chose to apply to <Rare> because i want to join a friendly guild that will focus on wvw because i thing wvw will be very intresting and fun. In wow i played in a pvp guild which made the whole experience in pvp much more fun and i think it will be in guild wars 2 too so thats why i want to join your guild, Rare (and the guild got a kinda cool name :)).

I hope to see u all ask anything that you want to know.

take care.

Wed 28. Mar 2012, 16:56

Re: application

Thu 29. Mar 2012, 13:06

Hi Axel

What is it you do in RL? Guessing you still go to school what do you study?

Niels

Thu 29. Mar 2012, 17:35

Hi Niels

In real life im am studying as u guesed. Im studying in high school which is my prio 1 but i will probloby play gw 2 for about ,5-5h a day depending on how much homework and other stuff that i have to do :).

Fri 30. Mar 2012, 12:17

Hi Axel,

a well made application, just 2-3 things to say about. ;)
At first we are more focused on the mental age, that is the one which should fit to our community in here. So you don't need to fear we 'd make a decision because you are not over 18 yet. :)
Further it 's more interesting for us to know if you fit to this community by your behaviour and if you are willing to share some time with us in whatever the guild does... raids, WvW, leveling whatever. Even some chatting ingame is also something we do appreciate much. We might be focused on the WvW aspect at some point, but that will be shown later on. So when the decision is made it 's just about the few information we get from you here and if it was positive you go for a trial, that takes place when the game started and there we 'll see if you fit in.

So keep cool, your app was well done from my view,
I'd give a + for a trial.

Cheers,
Rico

Mon 2. Apr 2012, 09:29

Hey Axel,

sorry for the late reply, but i had to talk to some people about your application and also was busy with other stuff.

Im sorry but we came to the conclusion to deny your application.

I wish you good luck finding a guild that fits to you and maybe our ways will cross again in GW2 :)

Greetings
Mark
Topic locked

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz