Go to footer

Application

Application

Postby Cenzah » Thu 15. Sep 2011, 12:47

Hi i am Luca and i am 19 years old, someone of you may know me cause i played in Anathema of Heimdall with some real life friends and there i did 8l+ with my Berserker, Ilcensore.
For some causes (someone starting jobs ecc) we stoped playing and we didn't roam anymore in mid for several reasons: BIT, Battle Royale, Cavalieri Templari started roaming, adding and zerging and we left our Realm to move in Albion and keep playing 8v8.

In Albion i played cabalist and my name is Cabala, 6l Saracen.
We were 10 friends playing in Albion, and created Bazinga guildgrp, we roamed for a month and half but then we stoped because of enemies' adds and someone of us didn't like to /rel every 10min killed by 2fgs :)
So, our guild was death even in Alb and most of us stopped playing DAoC.
I didn't want to leave, so i joined BA because Ramboz told me they wanted to 8v8, and as Greekings stopped playing they wanted to play with caba, problem is they can't. So i stopped to play in grp.

Atm i would like to play in a fairplay and stable guild giving my help, and i asked Esse where i could do an Application, so here i am.
After summer holydays I played ranger (Glasgow) but not a good period to play hib stealther as there are billions Death Row amg, and no mids, and i can inc ppl only Apk, but i think i'm playing fair even on OP class.
(even did some duel with dohko's infi :P )

I think i always played fair, and most of the ppl respect me in RvR as i respect others, except for mindless mids who i always add 8v8.

I want to play stable Albion, i love my class and i would like to play with you!

Cheers, Cenzah!
Cenzah

by Advertising » Thu 15. Sep 2011, 12:47

Advertising

Re: Application

Postby Bloodwyne » Thu 15. Sep 2011, 14:16

sounds like a good app. to me

im curious if anyone from rare played with you already

so atm you have my vote
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Zail » Thu 15. Sep 2011, 15:31

Cenzah wrote:so i joined BA because Ramboz told me they wanted to 8v8, and as Greekings stopped playing they wanted to play with caba, problem is they can't. .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

More than making me laugh, the app looks OK, and i remember your zerk as a fair and good player, so that would be a + from my side.
Zail

Postby Xedie » Thu 15. Sep 2011, 18:28

you get a + from my side as well ;)
Xedie

Return to Board index

Return to Recruitment Tent