Write comments

Application

Wed 29. Jan 2014, 16:59

Heya guys, i´m Ownya (Marcel) from Germany and i´m 26 years old. I played DaoC since Beta when live server had awesome 3,5 ppl on it and i´m definetly miss that time!! The break for me was when Ywain came altough i also played there for a several time. I started on Alb and in all the time i played all realms and all Chars to 50.. beside of that i was ML Raid leader for some years... my highest rr was rr11sorc. I played alot of chars and the main priority was, to play in a GRP or guild grp to do things together and act coordianted in RvR and even PvE. Actually im playing League of Legends, waiting for D3 RoS and DaoC Freeshard. I talked ingame with your Guildi Hyrule when i asked him about your guild. I was pleased to see a Guild with online registration and not radomly invites ppl. My little savage is my first Char here and ye.. after i played for a while i saw there are toons of Svg´s but i would role anything for the Team. I would really like to join Rare to become a part of good ppl helping each other and have a good time together. Anyway i read in some other application that you doesnt recrut atm and i could also wait for an available spot.

Greetz Ownya

Ownya - Savage - LvL 25

Wed 29. Jan 2014, 16:59

Re: Application

Thu 30. Jan 2014, 00:46

seems to be a really nice guy, i know we dont recruit atm but maybe we can offer him a spot when he turns 50

+ from me

Re: Application

Thu 30. Jan 2014, 20:10

Hey Marcel, I'm sorry but we are currently not recruiting.

Niels
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz