Write comments

Application to join

Thu 13. Dec 2012, 15:48

Hey everbody,

Im Bojjang (Andrew).
22 years old.
I play a Human Warrior.
MMO's I played were Guild Wars, WoW (up in till Cata) pretty active in Rated BG and Arena and now im here with GW2

Reason I want to join is the hit and run play style u guys have, really had a lot of fun palying with you guys and really would like to have a lot more games with you under the rare tag ;)

TS is not a problem, got a mic too. Mostly online During the week since I have other stuff to do on weekends.

Anyways, looking forward to hear form you.

Cheers,
Bojjang

Thu 13. Dec 2012, 15:48

Re: Application to join

Thu 13. Dec 2012, 17:26

Plz give us a headsup about ur Warri its important for WvW to be well equipped, by the looks i think u arent finished with your template yet ;D Please fix that if this is the case. Anyway thats just a minor thing and i'd like to welcome you to the guild Andrew;)

Mark

Thu 13. Dec 2012, 17:51

Ah, please register your account on this forum, then i can activate u for internal access

Thu 13. Dec 2012, 18:04

Nice :) Done.
Yea, i am seriously planning on equipping my warrior for WvW - having trouble finding people to do dung with.
Also, planning on speccing my warrior more def - support with shouts and warhorn.

Thu 13. Dec 2012, 20:13

Warrior defensive hmm... dont think thats good for group WvW, rather play guardian then^^ warr is a dps machine ^^

hybrid is ok tho, i for example run all jewelery berserker and armor power tough vit..its hybrid and still does good dmg and has some defense
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz