Write comments

Application xD

Tue 8. Jul 2014, 01:27

Hi guys, my names Lee (ingame - Xeroz) 20 years old and Im from England. I started DAoC in 2002, at the age of 9. (My Friends Granddad played at the time). I started of on Palomides (US Servers) and then moved to Merlin, I been in many good guilds, I was in Arsenal for a while and still talk to the GM of Arsenal. I tried out the EU servers but preferred US. For most of the years playing I was an Alb, but since 2009ish I started playing private servers, trying new realms/classes.

My Favorited Albion class is a Armsman, some people find the peeling role boring, but I like it. I played the original Uthgard on Hib. I also like playing a Merc, which I may make on Uthgard at a late date.

I'm currently playing Live, on my Molvik characters mucking around and having a bit of fun. May have seen me if you guys play!

I normally duo with my real life friend who started at the same age. He also would be interested in applying great guy btw!

You probably get a few people wanting to join the guild, but I feel at this current time it would be perfect as everyone will be leveling together and getting to know each other. So when we hit 50, we have some kind of friendship in place already. I like to help people out as much as possible.

Why have I chose Rare? - Well, a recognizable guild on Uthgard, mature and fair. Didn't seem to kill me when I was leveling in DF on my Hibs so go Rare!.

Of course I understand if I get refused, as you numbers already are most likely full. But thanks for reading, and hope to hear back from you guys.

Thanks all.
Lee (Xeroz)

Tue 8. Jul 2014, 01:27

Re: Application xD

Tue 8. Jul 2014, 07:51

Hello Lee and thx for applying...what classes you play on mid except warrior?...guess you are more meele oriented^^...the situation is a little bit weird on Genesis right now...but i liked your application...you seem to be cool so is a + from side...

Tue 8. Jul 2014, 09:22

interesting application! thanks for posting Lee! Gonna discuss it internal as this would be the first time we would recruit for Uthgard reopen, but we did recruit people before we could actually play with them and most of the time a good application has a good player behind it so give us a few days and we gonna keep you up to date!

Mark

Tue 8. Jul 2014, 13:49

Thanks for the responses, appreciated.

I can play most classes, but I think I play a melee class better. First 50 on Live was a Wizard then a Theurgist :)

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Tue 8. Jul 2014, 13:50

Oops, didn't log in. Thats me btw :)

Wed 9. Jul 2014, 09:40

Dont worry we wont forget you^^

Wed 9. Jul 2014, 18:35

Hope too hear from you soon :)

Thu 10. Jul 2014, 04:43

What guild/guilds were you in on merlin? and were you playing alb?

Thu 10. Jul 2014, 11:25

Alright Lee, you know that we havent decided on a realm for Uthgard yet? It will most likely be Midgard but its not 100% certain YET. If you like the armsman you gonna love the warrior tho ;)

If you want, check in to Genesis Freeshar where we are currently playing on, god knows tho how long this server will keep us entertained for. Welcome to Rare and lets hope Uthgard aint that far to come nomore!

Thu 10. Jul 2014, 13:00

What realm you playing on Genesis?, and not too sure of Mid, hate the dull regions haha.

I like Warriors good classes xD
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz